"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost bought tickets for the 30th thinking it would be slower but ended up getting tickets for 26th of January instead. I’m happy I did! I think it oddly might be the slower night lol

I almost bought tickets for the 30th thinking it would be slower but ended up getting tickets for 26th of January instead. I’m happy I did! I think it oddly might be the slower night lol

Thanks for changing your date! I appreciate it! :rotfl2:

Hope you have a great time! :goodvibes

I have tickets for the very first night of DAH 2018. My question is what time should I show up? I know the official times but people said last year they were let in either at 4pm or 7pm. What would you do? Show up at 4pm and just wait and see what happens?

I have tickets for the very first night of DAH 2018. My question is what time should I show up? I know the official times but people said last year they were let in either at 4pm or 7pm. What would you do? Show up at 4pm and just wait and see what happens?

I would show up at 4, and if they're not letting people in I'd do some resort hopping on the monorail line until they start letting people in.

I would show up at 4, see what happens, then hop on this thread and tell us!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Silly question, if we're just going in using our DAH tickets, can we make FP+ reservations for that date (since we might be able to get in at 4PM)? Just wondering, it'd be awfully nice to start off our night with HEA...

You could book FPs in 2017 (I did), but I will let you know in a few days about 2018.
Oh, that's true some of you will know soon if you can or not! I didn't think about that. Our FP date isn't until the end of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter