"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I'm almost at the point where I'm going to switch my days so I can also go to the 9/7 party. I (I know I keep talking about it) Got alternate ADRs lined up, though, so I'm inching closer.

I'm nervous because I would lose my FP for FOP on 9/7 and I'd miss HEA if I switched. I've experienced both before, and am already planning to return next year, though. Not sure if I'll make it back to WDW next Halloween, though.

That is my plan too, since our flight doesn’t leave until 7:30 pm. I haven’t decided whether we will use airline check in at the resort or just keep it with us in our rental car. Either way, it will be subjected to some September heat at some point.
I put our candy in a gallon ziploc, put the ziploc in a bag, and asked bell services to put it in the refrigerator (they were holding our other carryons as well). Then when we left we put the ziploc in our carryon bag.

We did not see the horseman, but I don’t think he rode before the first parade because of the earlier rain. We got to the flagpole while the Zootopia dance party was still going on, so if he typically rides after that, you should be ok.
What is the Zootopia dance party? I had not read about that yet for the Halloween parties.

Anyone know of/have experience meeting Minnie and/or Donald and Daisy towards the end of the party? We were contemplating hopping in line for them first thing after meeting Pooh and friends (priority #1!) but now I’m possibly reconsidering waiting til later (possibly during the first parade?) so we can do more trick or treating. Haha. Thank you!!

Anyone know of/have experience meeting Minnie and/or Donald and Daisy towards the end of the party? We were contemplating hopping in line for them first thing after meeting Pooh and friends (priority #1!) but now I’m possibly reconsidering waiting til later (possibly during the first parade?) so we can do more trick or treating. Haha. Thank you!!
Theyre in the parade so you might not get to meet at that time. Last year I met them between parades, so kind of later. Line tapered the later it became.

What is the Zootopia dance party? I had not read about that yet for the Halloween parties.

See Post #1 - MNSSHP Entertainment

Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade
See your favorite characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes, beloved Disney Characters and Disney Villains!
See the Headless Horseman!
Headless Horseman Times: 9:05pm & 11:05pm; These are the Times He steps Out From Frontierland, 10 minutes before the parade start time.
Zootopia Party Patrol (Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps) Pre-Show
Zootopia Party Patrol Times: 9:00pm & 11:00pm (ONLY on Main St., U.S.A.)
Times: 9:15 pm and 11:15pm

See your favorite characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes, beloved Disney Characters and Disney Villains!
Headless Horseman Times: 9:05pm & 11:05pm; These are the Times He steps Out From Frontierland, 10 minutes before the parade start time.
Somehow those times don’t make sense to me. Does zootopia come out before the headless horseman?

I know that Space Mountain doesn’t switch over to the “overlay” until 7. If I got in line around 6:40 with a 20+ minute wait, would the switchover occur while I’m in line?

Oh somehow I missed that....thanks! We were planning on watching the parade from Frontierland so we will most likely miss it.

Zootopia is after the Headless Horsemen. The Horseman rides through the entire parade route and then while Main street waits for the parade zootopia comes out. Zootopia doesn't come to the Fronteirland portion of the route.
Yes - they are the pre-entertainment for those waiting on Mainstreet
These are conflicting answers. I’m assuming the headless horseman comes out first and zootopia follows him on Main Street?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter