"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Thank you so much for the detailed report and so glad you had such a successful night!!

Quick question regarding the gravediggers - did they break for the parade? And if so, did you happen to notice when they left and came back out? They can’t be the same ones as are in the parade if you met them at 9:30, since the parade would still be on Main Street, so maybe they don’t break at parade time like I assumed!

Thanks so much!!
The gravediggers took a break for the parade and as soon as the parade passed Frontierland they came back out, dragging their shovels . That's how we noticed them!

Unfortunately he does not. However, he does meet in MK during the day, so you may be able to catch him before the party starts. It appears he meets until 5 on party nights!
Lotso is in Buzz's meet spot during the party.

Glad you had a wonderful time and got to do all that in one night!!
I was thinking of getting in line about the same time for 7D but as they are out before 7 believe that will be ready earlier...do you think I should get in line earlier then? Next stop is searching for Cruella and Gaston Tavern for party treat.
Knowing what happened to us, I would get in line for Dwarfs by 4:30 if you want to finish before 7:00. Dwarfs come out at 6:15.

Knowing what happened to us, I would get in line for Dwarfs by 4:30 if you want to finish before 7:00. Dwarfs come out at 6:15.

Eek. I was hoping to be done by 7:00 if I got in line by 5:30. Don't know if I'll be able to get the 7D after Jack/Sally.

I guess tomorrow is another party, and the first that is early in the week, so maybe we will get a feel for how the crowds will be compared to Friday parties. Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Me too and I'll be able to stay on top of all the info. The Magic Shot thread for the Halloween Party has been updated along with locations: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/#post-57930856"]Post #10[/URL]

upload_2018-8-27_16-33-44.png

upload_2018-8-27_16-33-58.png

If I'm missing anything please let me know. @mgellman posted I'm missing a Hocus Pocus Frame Prop but I have not seen it, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

For the party this past Friday they didn't let us in until exactly 4:00.

Just adding, that 4pm is also the time you can pick up your wristbands inside the park at the three locations. This too has been reported here.

Does anyone know if they have Adult dated (2018) Halloween themed t shirts at the resorts or parks? I ordered a "I Want Candy" Vampire Mickey T from the Disney store. Evidently, even though their site states Adult size they are actually youth size - an error on their site they are trying to fix.

Does anyone know if they have Adult dated (2018) Halloween themed t shirts at the resorts or parks? I ordered a "I Want Candy" Vampire Mickey T from the Disney store. Evidently, even though their site states Adult size they are actually youth size - an error on their site they are trying to fix.

I believe I saw them at Disneyland last weekend but not sure about Disney World.

Update - Halloween Magic Shots & More

Party Frames, Bulbs & Buttons

upload_2018-8-27_17-23-20.png

Currently all located at the Bypass / Market Street! If you were able to get any photos taken please let me know where. Again, I just got back from a two week trip last night and I'm trying to update for the next party! Thank you so much!

And thank you @mgellman for the photo prop! :thumbsup2

Update - Halloween Magic Shots & More

Party Frames, Bulbs & Buttons

View attachment 346577

Currently all located at the Bypass / Market Street! If you were able to get any photos taken please let me know where. Again, I just got back from a two week trip last night and I'm trying to update for the next party! Thank you so much!

And thank you @mgellman for the photo prop! :thumbsup2

Before the parade they had plenty of PhotoPass photographers coming down both sides of Main Street with props. I noticed the Boo to You parade prop, the Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular prop (the same logo as the alex and ani bracelet), and the pumpkin Mickey ears prop.

Before the parade they had plenty of PhotoPass photographers coming down both sides of Main Street with props. I noticed the Boo to You parade prop, the Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular prop (the same logo as the alex and ani bracelet), and the pumpkin Mickey ears prop.

Thank you so much for this I have added them to the Magic Shot thread and will hunt for images as soon as I catch my breath! :rotfl:

View attachment 346595

So far all I can find are these. :guilty:

Fun....we did those last year. We watched the first parade all the way by the Fire Station and had a loooong wait for the parade. I was so thankful for the pre-parade dancers and the PhotoPass folks for helping pass the time with my then 3 and 7 year old. Had several photographers that took their time and we got some fun ones with the frames. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter