"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

My party photos still haven't showed up. I sent a missing photo request. I will be quite upset if they don't appear. In retrospect I think it is always a good practice to have a cast member use your phone so there is a back-up. Hindsight I guess.

Pirates was interesting--line out the building, listed at 35 minutes, but it ended up being way, way shorter. But oddly, the extra overlay stuff was gone--no extra cast members for the ride. What I did notice was that it was loading from both sides--which I don't remember from previous parties, I wonder if, because everything else was down, they pulled people off the overlay and used them to open up the second side? Or maybe they just ditched the changes.
They loaded from both sides at the 9/3 party, with the overlay going. Strange.

My party photos still haven't showed up. I sent a missing photo request. I will be quite upset if they don't appear. In retrospect I think it is always a good practice to have a cast member use your phone so there is a back-up. Hindsight I guess.

That’s so upsetting - I would be incredibly annoyed too. Hopefully they turn up, and thanks for the warning to the rest of us to use our own camera too. Fingers crossed that your photos can be found!

will be attending in October and looking forward to our 2nd MNSSHP, we watched the live stream on FB last night and I noticed the grave diggers didnt have on makeup...is this a change? DH stated...well it is a not so scary party lol! I just thought it was odd

Are there standard rain locations for the M&G?
For Tarzan, the standard seems to be the Skipper Canteen rotunda. Line was still there when I returned, but CM moved us over to their normal spot.

Also told while waiting for Minnie that if it rains, she will move under cover by the Storybook Curcus train station and meet with Goofy.

what have been the wait times for Pooh and Friends later in the party? Did I read correctly that Piglet does not come out with them on the first set?
My DD and her BF got gifted tickets for this Fridays party and are dressing up as Christopher Robin and Pooh.

what have been the wait times for Pooh and Friends later in the party? Did I read correctly that Piglet does not come out with them on the first set?
My DD and her BF got gifted tickets for this Fridays party and are dressing up as Christopher Robin and Pooh.

One person reported that Piglet did not come out right away -- I assumed it was a problem with Piglet at that time, not the norm. I'm sure someone else will report .

will be attending in October and looking forward to our 2nd MNSSHP, we watched the live stream on FB last night and I noticed the grave diggers didnt have on makeup...is this a change? DH stated...well it is a not so scary party lol! I just thought it was odd
I noticed that too! I could have sworn they were wearing makeup in the Instagram stories I've been watching all season long, but I could be wrong.

I noticed that too! I could have sworn they were wearing makeup in the Instagram stories I've been watching all season long, but I could be wrong.

@LoganBrown1990 was replying to@SLamott1973's comment about the grave diggers lack of makeup.

Here are my photos from the first party. They were definitely wearing make-up, but not scary make-up.

Actually, now that I look at the photos, one of them was kinda hot.

My husband said the same thing. No makeup. He also noticed the Pirate dancers were using mops instead of flags.

Yes, I agree! I told the CM I’d just rely on the Photopass photographer for the dwarves. First photo still hasn’t shown up. Happy I went back a second time and got a phone photo and a successful Photopass photo.

My magic shots from the Friday party took maybe 1 day to show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter