"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I intentionally made an ADR at 3:45 so I could enjoy the majority of the party (and was hopeful that they'd have a dessert party.) Last time we had a 3:30 ADR at 'Ohana, then the dessert party that night and the timing was great. I hope they have some of the savory options they have at the regular HEA dessert party.
I did the same exact thing for MVMCP last year! 3:30pm 'Ohana and dessert party.

This year I have a 4:10pm BoG. Looking forward to trying the new menu!

I booked two solely on a Party Ticket (4-5 and 5-6) and Disney has not emailed me to say I will lose my last "Park" day FPs. That was more than a week ago.

I was wondering about this. I booked all of our FP’s except MNSSHP day but I’ve seen people do it so thought maybe I should. I just don’t want them to cancel our last day fastpasses.

If my party tickets are for the last day, should I be fine to go ahead and try for three or should I stick to two?

Is there anyplace to get ideas for Disneybounding other than Pinterest?

I hope to go in August, so it will be too hot for a full costume.

I just noticed that our potential party day is on a CM Discounted Parties day (September 18). Are these typically much more crowded than other parties?

I just noticed that our potential party day is on a CM Discounted Parties day (September 18). Are these typically much more crowded than other parties?
I hope it is not going to be to bad. We are going September 9,11,14th. These are all CM Discount parties. All the parties the first part of September are CM discount days.

Does anybody know in the past what time Halloween Mickey has started meeting guests during party days? That’s the only character I’m thinking about meeting and I’m just wondering how to plan accordingly.

Is there anyplace to get ideas for Disneybounding other than Pinterest?
The Disney Fashionista has several DB posts, and here's a DB dedicated tumblr. Polyvore used to be the hot posting spot, but it was shut down. Also, here's the 2018 MNSSHP Costume thread, come post with us!

Does anybody know in the past what time Halloween Mickey has started meeting guests during party days?
Halloween Mickey comes out promptly at 7pm, when the party starts. I think some reported him coming out at 6:45ish some nights, but I'd plan for 7pm.

Aren't we getting close to seeing merchandise previews with the 1st party just a little over a month away now? I want to start planning my purchases!

I was wondering about this. I booked all of our FP’s except MNSSHP day but I’ve seen people do it so thought maybe I should. I just don’t want them to cancel our last day fastpasses.

There is no reason why you should not book FP's on your party ticket. At this point no one has had their last day FP's magically disappear. We've only seen reports from those who have received emails. You do have plenty of time to get it resolved.

Argh, we have always booked FP with our party tickets with no problem. I am booking our FP in the morning and had planned to book three FP from 3:30p-6:30p on our party day (August 24th). We have non-expiring tickets and so have enough days that I think MDE will let me book them, I'm worried what will happen once we're there and we enter with a party ticket instead. :crazy2::confused::worried:

This is exactly what I booked. I was REALLY hoping for SDMT but that was a lost cause.

Thanks for letting us know, I was wondering what happened. I scan my party ticket at the entrance then put on my magicband. At the rides, I scan my party ticket. I only need my magicband for photos & purchases. :-)

So after the whole dessert party debacle, I am leaning towards cancelling it. I realized that with my current plans, we'll have 3 dessert parties in a row (SW on 9/15, Hallowishes on 9/16, and HEA on 9/17.)
I was going to surprise DH with the Hallowishes party, but I cave and told him last night. Going through my daily plans is when I figured it out.
Out of the 3 parties I have booked, I feel like the Hallowishes one is the one I have the least amount to lose as far as having a spot for the parade and fireworks since I feel like it'll be the easiest to wait in a spot. It's more important for me to do the HEA party and avoid the mass of bodies in the hub since we've never seen HEA.
Am I wrong in this line of thinking?

So after the whole dessert party debacle, I am leaning towards cancelling it. I realized that with my current plans, we'll have 3 dessert parties in a row (SW on 9/15, Hallowishes on 9/16, and HEA on 9/17.)
I was going to surprise DH with the Hallowishes party, but I cave and told him last night. Going through my daily plans is when I figured it out.
Out of the 3 parties I have booked, I feel like the Hallowishes one is the one I have the least amount to lose as far as having a spot for the parade and fireworks since I feel like it'll be the easiest to wait in a spot. It's more important for me to do the HEA party and avoid the mass of bodies in the hub since we've never seen HEA.
Am I wrong in this line of thinking?

I would agree with your thinking and opting out of the halloween one sounds like it really won't diminish your trip/experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter