"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I don't have time to see if this was posted already, so my apologies if it was.

If you buy your ticket online, you are presented with the following options:

Will Call: $0.00
Pick up after [today's date] (Pick up at any Walt Disney World theme park ticket sales location)
To pick up the order, you'll need to present a valid government-issued photo ID, your confirmation number and the original payment card used during this purchase.

U.S. Domestic Standard $0.00
Delivery after [14 days from today's date] (shipped via the U.S. Postal Service)

U.S. Domestic Express $15.00
Delivery after [5 days from today's date] (shipped via UPS)

International Express $25.00
Delivery after [12 days from today's date] (shipped via UPS).

To purchase:
Using my computer, I went to Disneyworld.com, logged into my account, then hovered my mouse over PARKS & TICKETS, clicked on SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS, then clicked on MICKEY'S NOT-SO-SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY. I chose the party date and the number of tickets. Since I was already logged in, it showed me the DVC discount pricing to which I am entitled.

It asked me to choose the guest for whom I was purchasing the ticket, and I clicked on myself. I didn't think to see what my other options would be, for purposes of reporting back here (shame on me!).

Immediately after paying, I received an email with a bar code.

Immediately after paying, I logged into MDE and saw the party ticket with my other tickets. It was assigned to me, but there was something I could click on to reassign it if necessary.

What time is Hallowishes? :confused:Not going to the Pary but want to hvire the fireworks. 2 years ago, watched them from Poly beach, they were neat. Want to view them from Top of the World BLT. The schedule says 10:30 on October 28 and 30th. Does that seem correct? Thanks much!!:goodvibes

For you Veterans-Would I be able to pick up a party specific "brochure" at MK before the actual party day? Or are they only put out on Party Days. By "brochure" I mean the party-specific Times Guide, and I assume they have a Party Specific map with Trick or Treat stations (and or character meets). Of course, it's possible they don't do this...

The majority of characters will come out at 7pm minus the ones listed above, the only characters that have the lowest wait at that time is Pirate Goofy, Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear, and Jafar. Some lines will go down considerably later in the evening too.

It does matter what party you're attending.
Thanks for the reply! We're going to the October 9th party, so I know it might be a bit busier than other parties since it's right after Columbus day. I'll plan for meeting Goofy and Lotso!

Hey folks! :) This will be our first MNSSHP ever on 9/16!! :) We were at the Christmas Party last December and made characters our priority, with Entertainment a second. This time I think since it'll just be my wife and I, we'll meet a few key characters, but go for entertainment and rides this time around. Really looking forward to Jafar (Aladdin is my wife's favorite movie), but more will let the night take us where it will :) We're starting out that day in Epcot, then will grab the monorail over to MK around 4.

My family is considering doing a party for the first time, with our target date being Sunday, September 23, but I think we're going to wait to buy tickets until it gets closer because we're somewhat concerned about the weather.

It seems exciting, though since this will also be my family's first time going to Disney in the fall when the Fall/Halloween decorations are even out. We've only ever experienced Christmas and the spring.

Thanks for the clarifying question - keep the reservation itself. Fortunately, I will be there more than 5 days prior to the party and will see what information i can get from the cast members at the Terrace. If there is nothing else known at that point, I will decide then whether to cancel - still within the allowable cancellation timeframe. Now, if i decide to keep it and we wind up not being able to see the fireworks from where we are seated, I will likely see if a cast member can help find a spot for my kids closer to the railing. If not, well, not much to do then, I guess.

I'd ask to be moved to the outdoor location to view the fireworks. It never hurts to ask.

What time is Hallowishes? :confused:Not going to the Pary but want to hvire the fireworks. 2 years ago, watched them from Poly beach, they were neat. Want to view them from Top of the World BLT. The schedule says 10:30 on October 28 and 30th. Does that seem correct? Thanks much!!:goodvibes

This is what's been confirmed so far:

[URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cofficial%E2%80%9D-2018-mickey%E2%80%99s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-%E2%80%93-strategy-and-itinerary-thread.3672288/#post-58989837"]Post #3[/URL]

For you Veterans-Would I be able to pick up a party specific "brochure" at MK before the actual party day? Or are they only put out on Party Days. By "brochure" I mean the party-specific Times Guide, and I assume they have a Party Specific map with Trick or Treat stations (and or character meets). Of course, it's possible they don't do this...

During the party only.

So for those keeping track of such things, I got the dreaded FP+ email today. I had not set up my flight details at the time I made the FP+ selections, so my Magical Express information was just added last week, that's the only change that was made.

So count Magical Express reservations as one of the (potential) triggers.

For those getting the dreaded email, you're getting the email before any FP+ are deleted, right? So, if I make the FP+ for my park days and party day, I would be able to go in and delete the party day before losing any park days, right?

Hey folks! :) This will be our first MNSSHP ever on 9/16!! :) We were at the Christmas Party last December and made characters our priority, with Entertainment a second. This time I think since it'll just be my wife and I, we'll meet a few key characters, but go for entertainment and rides this time around. Really looking forward to Jafar (Aladdin is my wife's favorite movie), but more will let the night take us where it will :) We're starting out that day in Epcot, then will grab the monorail over to MK around 4.

If Aladdin is the favorite movie did you know Aladdin in his Prince Ali outfit meets with Abu? And Jasmine with the Genie? Or did you meet them at the MVMCP?

For those getting the dreaded email, you're getting the email before any FP+ are deleted, right? So, if I make the FP+ for my park days and party day, I would be able to go in and delete the party day before losing any park days, right?

Yes. I received an email and had the opportunity to adjust my FP+ myself.

For the life of me I cannot remember seeing maps at the Bypass but I do know they are on the corridor walls as you enter the park. I've gotten them there many times.
upload_2018-7-25_16-42-9.png

Go through the corridor, either side and maps are on the wall in a plastic pocket or bin.
Woof! This is a sorry photo.
upload_2018-7-25_16-44-41.png

A map will be posted here once released too. Here's a copy of: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/mnsshp-2017-strategy-in-the-making.3604086/#post-57587115"]2017 Map[/URL] and all that it encompasses.

Sometimes they have them at the front desks of the resorts with the other park maps. It will also be available online the day of the first party.

If we trick or treat and are flying with carry on only can we bring it he candy home or does that go against the rules? We never fly.

Try and bring a gallon size ziploc with you, TSA makes you separate food items from regular items. I was digging through my bag trying to find all the candy etc while in the security line during our May trip. No bueno. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter