• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Are we gonna have to wait till Friday to see what treats will be available? Hoping for the Haunted Mansion stretching portrait desserts again. I was in Disneyland so I missed them. :(

I am interested in going to the 8/28 MNSSHP.
The only meet and greet we are interested in is for Jack Skellington.
I read some conflicting reports about what time he comes out. Some at 5PM and some at 7PM.
Does anyone know what time they will come out?

Thank you!

4000209693611.1.png

I’m super excited for Elvis Stitch. Judging by everyone’s enthusiasm here, it seems he’ll be a popular character to meet. Can’t wait to hear what the wait time will be like to meet him.

When did they release this? And I’m bummed that there’s no Haunted Mansion stretch portraits. Thank you for the post!
Yeah they definitely don't look as fancy as the portrait desserts last year.

I'll definitely pick up the worms and dirt though. :)

I have attended MNSSHP in the past typically on a Thursday night in October. Crowds were not that bad. This year we are going in September and I’m undecided on the dates. I’m looking at either Friday 9/28 or Sunday 9/30. Did anyone attend a Friday night in September?Crowds really bad?Last year 9/24 (tues.) & 9/26 (sun.) show sold out. It seems strange that a Tuesday or Sunday in September would be that crowded so I can’t decide which would be best.

Are we gonna have to wait till Friday to see what treats will be available? Hoping for the Haunted Mansion stretching portrait desserts again. I was in Disneyland so I missed them. :(

I'm pretty sure each year they serve different ones. Kind of helps keep things interesting.

Will there be any of the MNSSHP merchandise left by mid October? Have tickets for the 11th and really like the glow in the dark sweatshirt - too expensive to post to the U.K. atm so really hoping they still have them by the time I get there!

I'm not sure if this should be posted here or the other MNSSHP thread...

We're not worried about M&G's, but want to shop, people watch, and ride rides, see the shows, parade, and fireworks, :) Can we see the fireworks from frontierland or do we need to go to the hub? Is there a "best" way or order to do things? To watch the parade from frontierland, do we have to get a spot early?

Will there be any of the MNSSHP merchandise left by mid October? Have tickets for the 11th and really like the glow in the dark sweatshirt - too expensive to post to the U.K. atm so really hoping they still have them by the time I get there!

There *should* be. But if youre talking about the grey one, you can get those on the shop parks app right now

As for the magic bands, there are personal shoppers who will get one for you. I have one getting a band + the doom buggy for 80 shipped tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter