"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen you ask about tag-teaming a couple of times now. You should have realized by now, that everyone has a different opinion on holding spots or reserving spots for people that don't feel like they need to wait in lines/wait for a good viewing spot with everyone else. We have even gone so far as to link Disney's official policy on these things.

In my opinion, keep everyone together. That way you can all enjoy your vacation time together. That way no one can edge in on the spot that you are trying to claim.
This is the very first post I have made where I have asked about tag-teaming in any shape or form. I am certain that you have confused me with somebody else, but thank you for your reply.

Just a heads up... I saw the new Halloween MagicBand pop up under my MagicBand upgrades for $15. View attachment 423034
THANK YOU!
I ordered two of the Halloween Magicbands this morning as our upgraded resort order magicbands. The order went through successfully, so here's to hoping!
I am waiting for my family to decide if they want them :scared:

They don't realize the urgency of the upgraded MB process. Once they're gone, who knows if/when they will be back and if the system will let me select them to checkout 😂

Just a heads up... I saw the new Halloween MagicBand pop up under my MagicBand upgrades for $15. View attachment 423034
I saw that! But I also saw the SWGE ones (for full price!) and since our trip was planned specifically for that AP preview and my boys loved the idea of GE MBs I went ahead and paid for them. Annoying to pay full price, but I didn't see them anywhere else so I bit the bullet and did it. Of course that order went through no problem - they get enough stock when they are $30.

I am waiting for my family to decide if they want them :scared:

They don't realize the urgency of the upgraded MB process. Once they're gone, who knows if/when they will be back and if the system will let me select them to checkout 😂

So did you get them? I'm curious to find out of the discounted ones were able to be purchased as easily as I got the non discounted GE MBs.

Those upgraded magic bands.... sigh.... I cannot get any except the SWGE one to populate.....

So did you get them? I'm curious to find out of the discounted ones were able to be purchased as easily as I got the non discounted GE MBs.
I have it added to myself, but haven’t tried checking out since I don’t know what everyone else wants 😞 really wish you could order individually.

It took me weeks to get Toy Story 4 for my AP band so I am expecting the worst lol

I have it added to myself, but haven’t tried checking out since I don’t know what everyone else wants 😞 really wish you could order individually.

It took me weeks to get Toy Story 4 for my AP band so I am expecting the worst lol
I agree about ordering separately, it's crazy that they can't keep stock and you can't just order each band when you find it, since you have to find them all at once! I also noticed from a couple of posts around that it seems that the full prices GE ones are the only ones you can get without a problem. That really annoys me, even though I did get them.

I agree about ordering separately, it's crazy that they can't keep stock and you can't just order each band when you find it, since you have to find them all at once! I also noticed from a couple of posts around that it seems that the full prices GE ones are the only ones you can get without a problem. That really annoys me, even though I did get them.
Seriously! You would think Disney should make it easier for us to give them money, not harder!! :sad2:

Thanks for posting this! I feel I have been checking daily and never have the option for the MB that I want.
I saw that! But I also saw the SWGE ones (for full price!) and since our trip was planned specifically for that AP preview and my boys loved the idea of GE MBs I went ahead and paid for them. Annoying to pay full price, but I didn't see them anywhere else so I bit the bullet and did it. Of course that order went through no problem - they get enough stock when they are $30.
Fortunately the band I need is SWGE. I had gotten dh's a while ago for a different part of the split stay as he wanted the red Darth Vader one
I'm happy to have ordered my Galaxy's Edge finally. I would have been happy with the orange BB8 band but I havent seen that one in a while. We both have the Jack Skellington band that we will use for MNSSHP this year.

We just splurged on the dessert party. We were worried that the first party of the year with a new show would be harder to get a good spot with youtubers/vloggers/media trying to get good spots.

Super excited! Our first time going to the party. I wish they would have announced more details already since we leave tomorrow. But this thread has been so helpful. Thank you all.

Does anyone know if the resort refillable mugs are going to be the same this year as last year?

Spotted at Disney Springs!

Candy Corn Halloween Minnie Ear Headband $27.99
View attachment 423159
We should start to see more Halloween merchandise popping up in the parks, resorts and Disney Springs.
I hope these show up for order online. I have been wanting the orange Halloween ears for two years but haven't gotten them yet because I am usually there on Halloween. These are even cuter!

DH and I decided to go to the first party. So hard to imagine Halloween next week but we are there, it's there so, we are going.
We dressed up last year but I'm thinking we won't this year. At least not planning anything right now

Does anyone know if the resort refillable mugs are going to be the same this year as last year?

Disney has been adding different designs on the refillable mugs for a while now and they've been a big hit so I cannot imagine they will keep the same print for 2019. Don't quote me on that though. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter