Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Well that's disappointing to those of us who are not going for the 50th.

Disney has made it well known they are celebrating their 50th anniversary from Oct 1st until Jan 2023. During those times the anniversary will be their main theme. This is a major milestone & Disney has always made a big deal of them. Anyone going during those times should expect the anniversary to be tied in to all other themes, parties & festivals.

October is completely sold out now. I was hoping the 17th would stay open until the first week of the parties so I could see what the event was like. Oh well, at least it's $300 more we can spend on other parts of our trip.

I am going on October 26th for my birthday. I know Disney has said they'll be fireworks for the holiday after hours event. What about the Boo bash in October? Someone in the Annual Passholder group told me absolutely not but Disney has made no announcement.

I am going on October 26th for my birthday. I know Disney has said they'll be fireworks for the holiday after hours event. What about the Boo bash in October? Someone in the Annual Passholder group told me absolutely not but Disney has made no announcement.
I dont believe so. I'm sure disney said somewhere that boo bash will get cavalcades but no fireworks and the Christmas holiday one will have fireworks but no cavalcades

October is completely sold out now. I was hoping the 17th would stay open until the first week of the parties so I could see what the event was like. Oh well, at least it's $300 more we can spend on other parts of our trip.
I was trying to do this too but am taking it as a sign that I was meant to spend that money or greater things while there 😂

I was trying to do this too but am taking it as a sign that I was meant to spend that money or greater things while there 😂

i was hoping the same ... then I started hoping they would add an additional date that would still be available after the first parties start... a girl can dream, right?! 😂

Hi all! Question - on our Boo Bash day, we also have MK park reservations (we have a couple days there).

We plan to go in the morning and stay until early afternoon, then go back to hotel, relax and meet up with my brother who is arriving that morning. Then we will all head to Boo Bash.

If we all have park reservations - we can arrive before 7 using our regular tickets (we plan to go around 5) and then what - walk back to front of park after 7 to get our Boo Bash wristband?

thanks!

Hi all! Question - on our Boo Bash day, we also have MK park reservations (we have a couple days there).

We plan to go in the morning and stay until early afternoon, then go back to hotel, relax and meet up with my brother who is arriving that morning. Then we will all head to Boo Bash.

If we all have park reservations - we can arrive before 7 using our regular tickets (we plan to go around 5) and then what - walk back to front of park after 7 to get our Boo Bash wristband?

thanks!

If it’s like other events, we’ve gotten wristbands at stations in Tomorrowland and in Liberty Square

If it’s like other events, we’ve gotten wristbands at stations in Tomorrowland and in Liberty Square

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure we don't need to leave and re-enter park. Avoid the Boo Bash rush that way! :D

Reactions: CJN
Spoke with a seemingly confident Cast member who suggested that based on how the first night goes they may add more tickets. It has to do with capacity and how crowded things are on a sold out night. Not sure if everyone will be happy about that, but if you're hoping for a ticket for a sold out night, there's a chance!

Spoke with a seemingly confident Cast member who suggested that based on how the first night goes they may add more tickets. It has to do with capacity and how crowded things are on a sold out night. Not sure if everyone will be happy about that, but if you're hoping for a ticket for a sold out night, there's a chance!

I hope more tickets aren’t added. We are told that is a limited capacity event and that’s false advertising if they add even more.

that is weird. They know how an after hours event goes. They never had FP at them and Villains after Hours seems similar to this. They should be able to use the data from previous events to know how the crowd will be.

Boo. Our day of August 24th is sold out. Why are the August Tuesday dates selling out before the Friday dates?
That is our date as well. We specifically chose a Tues over a Fri hoping for lower crowds, but my guess would be the price difference and the fact that locals crowds increasing on a Friday may happen more closer to Halloween.

Or.....maybe everyone is buying Tuesday tickets with the thought that it'll be less crowded than Friday. But because of this, Friday is less busy because people are going on a Tuesday instead.
You know, kind of like the early December thing where there were low crowds, so everyone started booking for early December to enjoy the low crowds, and all of sudden there weren't low crowds anymore.

Or maybe there are more tickets available on Fridays than on Tuesdays so Tuesdays sell out faster. Does every day have the same amount of tickets? Seems like Fridays would be more in demand.

Or maybe there are more tickets available on Fridays than on Tuesdays so Tuesdays sell out faster. Does every day have the same amount of tickets? Seems like Fridays would be more in demand.

That wouldn't seem fair...charge more on a Friday night for a more crowded experience?

I imagine if someone found a way to prove that, Disney would have a lot of people asking for refunds! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter