Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Long time lurker but wanted to thank everyone who has been providing updates on this thread, especially as I am looking for a ticket to the first night. I'm hard of hearing, so having to book something on the phone adds addition stress for me (which means this morning has not been going well). For those of you that have been able to get through, is there immediately a response or is there a period of silence before you hear something? My captioning app will hang up if there is no response once the phone call is answered, so I'm concerned that the few times I actually got through without an immediate busy sound or statement re: being unable to connect that I may have missed out being able to be on hold.

For those just tuning in...Let's throw a rundown into the middle of this...Correct me where I'm wrong...
  • Color of DVC card doesn't matter. Whatsoever. I am a resale owner and purchased tickets via DVC Member Services.
    • I used 407-566-3800 - assume the 800 number works, as well.
  • If you RENTED DVC Points - best not to call the DVC Numbers - you will be required to provide the account number and other information that you likely don't have. You're better off tackling this with just your reservation number where the DVC owner info isn't needed via 407-939-4240.
That sound about right??

I'm on hold with member services right now after trying for 3 hours. I want to go to the 10/31 event and am afraid that it's probably sold out. We could try for the 29th, but I'm not staying on DVC points then and have a one night reservation on cash at Coronado Springs. Not sure how that will work out! I can't seem to get through on the 4240 number at all....

Got my tickets finally!!

Called the (407) 939-4240 number 142 times since 7am, was on hold for about 2.5 hours and finally spoke to someone. I only had one ticket to buy anyway (October 8th), but I figured I'd add to the thread so people know you can get through. Keep holding/trying and stay positive y'all! Sending everyone good luck on getting their tickets!

Question for people using the Spanish DVC option: which option did you pick after entering all your info? From the little Spanish I know, it sounded like (unlike the English menu) the choices were basically #1-WDW and DL and #2-everything else. So I pressed 1 and am on hold.. hopefully didn't make a mistake by doing that. :oops:
I cant remember what I selected but I remember panicking a little too...lol. I fig out when they were asking for my credentials tho and entered those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter