Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

Is there going to be a new 2023 HHN thread, all these posts in the last few days should be moved to a new thread, or rename this one. I wish the passes would go on sale.

I was going to ask FoxC63 to start a new thread for us for hhn 2023 like she did last year
And I will make it a sticky

Keishashadow will be making an official HHN thread for 2023
She has been doing the official thread for many years

These are two separate types of threads

Is there going to be a new 2023 HHN thread, all these posts in the last few days should be moved to a new thread, or rename this one. I wish the passes would go on sale.
It would be a new thread and a sticky

Don’t know how many have already booked their hhn trip or in the process of planning.

There is always the rush of excitement when HHN info is released!

Just bought tickets for September 6th and 7th! It's our first time going to HHN so I figured two nights would give us a better chance of seeing and doing everything.

I didn't purchase Express Passes yet...I am still on the fence about those.

This is my first time attending HHN and my first time using OI. I just purchased our tickets but I could not find where to add Express Pass. Can anyone send me in the right direction?

Whoops...dupe post - see others have already spotted the 2023 HHN tics. Sorry!

I'd be interested in buying the rush of fear pass. Do they release it later or is it discontinued?
Does it sell out fast when they release it?

Tickets & More in top right corner of HHN Orlando site.

https://www.universalorlando.com/hhn/en/us/tickets
cool - I am a bit surprised they are not showing Monday October 30th as an HHN day - I was sort of planning on that - they may add it later of course

I'd be interested in buying the rush of fear pass. Do they release it later or is it discontinued?
Does it sell out fast when they release it?
Its released later - and every year there is talk about it being discontinued - but its not happened yet

No RIP group tour available of Sat Oct 7th…. Any idea why?

On some busy Saturdays, they don't have RIP tours, sometimes even private ones. That's Columbus Day weekend, which is really busy.

Planning to visit Thursday or Friday Oct 5th or 6th. If anyone is doing a private RIP definitely let me know.

By the way, I'm probably just going to buy a single night unless there is a chance they will do some kind of BOGO deal. Have they done that in recent years?

Last edited:
I have done UMH tour every year since it began.
I love it!

You see details in that day tour that you could miss when you do the houses in the dark

The guide will give you a lot of background info which is very enlightening.

This day tour will have the lights on.

When you go to it at night, it’s dark inside and you could miss seeing key things.

We loved the unmasking the horror tour last year. We did the 3 house one. It was our very first HHN and felt it really added extra detail.
Planning on booking it again for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter