Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

ugh - feels frustrating when they change/add scheduling dates months after selling tickets. Would probably have booked nov dates if offered originally, but already committed to EPs - at a lot more money, to boot :(

When I was watching Stranger Things S4 totally thought it would be a great HHN house. Need to download Running Up That Hill now. Also glad I got express w Rush of Fear now.

Ugh...I'm wondering if this will delay UO putting up Christmas decorations - we're booked 11/12-17/23 & I thought I'd allowed plenty of time for the HHN stuff to be done & gone & the Christmas goodies to be up...I sure hope not...I don't really want to move all the way out to December :(

There's an interesting change to the multi-night tickets this year. The Terms and Conditions say the following in a few places: "Guest MUST select the pass start date at time of purchase. First visit using the Pass MUST be ON or AFTER the selected start date - pass will not be valid for any visits prior to that date." When checking out, there's a pop-up about selecting a start date this year and the check-out page has a calendar of dates with "available" and "not available" shading. Everything appears open as of now. One possibility is that attendees self-select dates (especially out of town guests) to give Uni a better idea of crowds based on when passes become active. Another possibility, however, is that Universal limits the number of new passes that can become "active" through first-use on any given night.

FWIW - in my rush, I didn't select a start date on the calendar when checking out, but the pass says valid starting Sept 1. Possible that it just defaults to the first open date if a date isn't selected.

I read on Twitter that the start date thing is for your free Peacock 6 months . Don’t know how accurate it is.

Ugh...I'm wondering if this will delay UO putting up Christmas decorations - we're booked 11/12-17/23 & I thought I'd allowed plenty of time for the HHN stuff to be done & gone & the Christmas goodies to be up...I sure hope not...I don't really want to move all the way out to December :(
When we went around Thanksgiving, they still didnt have the Citywalk area fully up and ready.

Regarding Stranger Things, me and the spouse were theorizing that the delay may have been merch related. They dont like announcing a house till they can get a merch release at about the same time in the park.

Just bought our tickets for September 6th. Stranger things was the kicker for us. We also bought express pass, because we will be there only for this one night.

Yay, got my frequent fear pass, $244.94, total includes tax. Thought kinda expensive. But at least I’ll be going probably 6 nights this year. So if divide by 6, including weekend nights, comes out to $40.83 a night. Not too bad. Plus, I will use my AP free night one of the nights. So more like slightly higher per night, but cheaper than any one night ticket.

No express, as may do it one night if I feel like I need it. Solo most of the nights.

What an announcement!! Vecna is coming! Going to be even more crowded now!
I can't believe how cheap the multi night tickets still are. I may buy those instead of just one day, just in case. Dumb question: if I get the frequent fear pass, can I add just one night of express? I didn't get that option. just the option to add express pass to the whole ticket, or should I just plan to do that later/separately? thanks!
So thrilled!!

We are going opening night with EP and I am debating on whether we also need early entry or the dining package so we can be a waiting area. We did opening Sat and Sun last year, so I know it will be crowded. However, we had APs last year so we were able to do a waiting area. Our goal is to do every house at least once, we don't care about the show. I'd also like to finish well before 2:00 am since we have to travel all the way back to Disney. Will we be able to get everything done with EP but no early entry?

What an announcement!! Vecna is coming! Going to be even more crowded now!
I can't believe how cheap the multi night tickets still are. I may buy those instead of just one day, just in case. Dumb question: if I get the frequent fear pass, can I add just one night of express? I didn't get that option. just the option to add express pass to the whole ticket, or should I just plan to do that later/separately? thanks!
So thrilled!!
Yes, if you just want one night express purchase separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter