"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year times
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular (Castle Stage)
Times: 8:35pm, 10:45pm & 12:00am (August & September)

How long is the Hocus Pocus Show? I have the Garden view dessert party booked and am trying to decide whether to go before the dessert party (check in starts at 845) or whether to stay in the garden after the fireworks and watch the 1045 show - or is that a bad spot for this show? I do want to see the 2nd parade, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to get a spot for the parade if I'm watching the 1045pm show. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Same! So much I want to try, but mostly can't decide if I want the spicy chicken sandwich from Cosmic Ray's or the Cajun burger from Pecos Bills as my "main dinner item" that night.
Those are my top 2 as well

I saw the menus yesterday morning and immediately texted my daughter and asked her if she wanted to sacrifice two of our TS ressies and go to a second Halloween party instead. She said yes. We are so excited about all the delicious looking treats this year!

The items noted as only available during the party...does that mean not available until 7pm?

The items noted as only available during the party...does that mean not available until 7pm?
Is this true even if I have a party ticket? So I enter at 4 with my party ticket, and want to eat at 6pm, but the special food won't be available till 7? Or will they serve the special food as long as you are wearing a wristband (kind of like you can meet some characters early as long as you have a wristband?). Park closes at 6pm, and they stop serving non-party guests then, so maybe 6pm for the special party food?

I don't know the answer, I would just figure 6pm based on the park closing at 6.

Is this true even if I have a party ticket? So I enter at 4 with my party ticket, and want to eat at 6pm, but the special food won't be available till 7? Or will they serve the special food as long as you are wearing a wristband (kind of like you can meet some characters early as long as you have a wristband?). Park closes at 6pm, and they stop serving non-party guests then, so maybe 6pm for the special party food?

I don't know the answer, I would just figure 6pm based on the park closing at 6.
It depends. I know that's not a satisfying answer, but some years the signs for the special food goes up just after 6pm and they are selling in the 6 to 7pm time frame. Other years, the signs go up but the food isn't out until 7pm. One year the brownie at Casey's had signs out but was 'sold out' all night. Food is based on availability and not officially available until 7pm.

We tried lining up for treats at Liberty square but they don’t let you line up until they start taking out the treats (which was 7 pm). We were in the park early and lined up to meet Jack & Sally at 4 pm (took almost 2 hours in 2019, pretty sure they now required bands for anyone in line). They allowed one person with proof of tickets to line up while the rest got the bands (they checked every single person in line) and joined back. Annual passholders are allowed to line up at 2 pm for the meet & greets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter