"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

I really hope that Kakamora snack at the Polynesian comes back for Halloween. I know it's really simple but it's adorable!

Fingers crossed for MNSSHP announcements soon!

Hubby woke up this morning and said we should add the MNSSHP to our vacation Yay! Can I assume that dates for the last week of Oct will all be equally crowded? our dates are 10/26 to 11/01. I would like to do MNSSHP on 10/31 so its one of the last things we do.

Also how does Genie+ work for hard ticketed events? Will I still be able to "stack" rides in the morning for later in the day?

Hubby woke up this morning and said we should add the MNSSHP to our vacation Yay! Can I assume that dates for the last week of Oct will all be equally crowded? our dates are 10/26 to 11/01. I would like to do MNSSHP on 10/31 so its one of the last things we do.

Also how does Genie+ work for hard ticketed events? Will I still be able to "stack" rides in the morning for later in the day?
In theory, all sold out dates have the same capacity. Disney has not confirmed this. But since the last week of Oct is sell out crowds (like most of Oct and Sept) you really aren't losing much by going then.

In theory, all sold out dates have the same capacity. Disney has not confirmed this. But since the last week of Oct is sell out crowds (like most of Oct and Sept) you really aren't losing much by going then.
Thank you!

in theory, yes. I called last year and was told this was true. When I called this year to get tickets for something else the castmember reminded me that I had those MNSSHP tickets yet to use.
Thanks! I went ahead and called yesterday to confirm that ours were visible to Disney (since the party tickets don't show up in MDE like our unused expired park tickets do), and the CM said he saw them and that they could be applied to the purchase of new party tickets.

You won't be able to use Genie+ at the actual party, but you can stack rides for the 4:00-6:00 PM time period if you plan to only use you MNSSHP ticket. If you are there earlier in the day with a park ticket, it will be as normal.

I went last year an Genie+ wasn't available during the party.

Disney Parks Blog - April 17: Foodie Guide to Halfway to Halloween 2023
Special Treats April 20-23

Fort Wilderness - Halfway to Halloween Activities: April 28

Fingers crossed for dates to be released by the end of the month or sooner. :goodvibes

Hi! We are going for a short trip and only doing Epcot and MK and don’t want to do the party. Has the party traditionally been held everyday right around Halloween? In theory would there be parties on Thursday 10/26, Friday 10/27 AND Saturday 10/28?

Hi! We are going for a short trip and only doing Epcot and MK and don’t want to do the party. Has the party traditionally been held everyday right around Halloween? In theory would there be parties on Thursday 10/26, Friday 10/27 AND Saturday 10/28?
Well last year it was on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday during the last week of parties. 🤷‍♂️. You can google last year’s dates pretty easily to the to get an idea of what will be announced for this year.

Well last year it was on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday during the last week of parties. 🤷‍♂️
Ok, thank you! I think I’m going to stick with our plan of doing MK on arrival day. If it is a party day we can leave and go have a resort meal somewhere and then rest after being up at 3am 😵‍💫

Ok, thank you! I think I’m going to stick with our plan of doing MK on arrival day. If it is a party day we can leave and go have a resort meal somewhere and then rest after being up at 3am 😵‍💫
An MK party day tends to have lower daytime crowds which is really nice. You’ll just miss Fireworks. Cheers!

Just a heads up that historically Oct 31st is one of the first days to sell out and also normally is premium price.

Just a heads up that historically Oct 31st is one of the first days to sell out and also normally is premium price.
Have we ever had a day of sale sell out the way Oogie Boogie Bash does? We tried OBB last year and were blown away by the whole tickets on sale at noon Eastern, sold out by 2pm ticketing.

MDE shows MK closing at 5pm on 8/1 - would be absolutely elated if they started MNNSHP a bit early things year as my 17yo daughter and I are down for her grad trip 7/29-8/2.

MDE shows MK closing at 5pm on 8/1 - would be absolutely elated if they started MNNSHP a bit early things year as my 17yo daughter and I are down for her grad trip 7/29-8/2.
How do you see hours so far in the future? I can only see about 2 months of park hours.

How do you see hours so far in the future? I can only see about 2 months of park hours.
I have no idea if it’s accurate but this is what it shows in MDE for that day. We have a package booked and park reservations - not sure if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpeg
    IMG_1482.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter