"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

nevermind I misread the post parade is earlier not party start time

All military ticket offices should offer all tickets, at least that has been my experience.
We’re in VA beach - I’ll see if they have them. If not I’ll order the party and our salute through shades in one transaction and have them all sent to me

July 3rd was the first time a date actually sold out last year and that was for Halloween. Then on August 3rd some August dates sold out. Everyone has time to think which one they want to go to.

MNSSHP Details Releases This Morning

5 New Surprises Coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party​

This year’s separately ticketed event will kick off Aug. 9 and will take place on select nights through Oct. 31 at Disney World. Tickets go on sale for guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green on May 8. For all other guests, tickets will go on sale May 15.

To purchase tickets, visit Disneyworld.com/Halloween or call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-934-7639. The dates for 2024 are:
  • August 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
  • September 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29
  • October 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ming-to-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Says it’s starts at 7 from what I read

The party always starts at 7pm, they just allow you in at 4pm. No party specific events/food/merch will be available until 7. Well they may allow purchase of merch before 7 but will have to show your bracelet to get into the area, that’s what they did last year.

I just wish they changed the theme, Hocus Pocus can only be done so much. I am happy Mickey & Minnie are finally getting the new costumes they deserve. 😊😊

All military ticket offices should offer all tickets, at least that has been my experience.
Interesting, in my experience the military ticket offices sell all the regular park ticket types, but not party tickets. I've only seen those at Shades.

I know my base office has never sold them (in Ohio).

Last edited:
Shades now delivers electronically and you don’t have to pay the FedEx charge unless you want the hard ticket itself.
Good news! How do you set this up? The PDF order form doesn't have the option to ask for electronic delivery, just the $15 FedEx fee. And it says they won't initiate orders on the phone, we have to use the PDF.

I’m kind of curious to see what they do with the villains since they say you may get a selfie with them.

And do we think Bruno will be more popular than Jack and the Dwarves this year. 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter