"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

It’s like regular park tickets, there’s different prices depending on when you go. It’s based on the popularity of that time, basically surge pricing. The more busy the parks are the more expensive the tickets.
So, I am hoping to buy tickets tomorrow for the first week in September. How do I see the pricing that is scheduled for those?

So, I am hoping to buy tickets tomorrow for the first week in September. How do I see the pricing that is scheduled for those?
They haven't released pricing yet, once they go on sale we'll know exact prices. All we know is they will range $119-199 with AP/DVC $10 discounts in Aug and Sept as that is posted on Disney's website.

PRAYING FOR 119$ 2ND WEEK OF SEPTEMBER TOO! Looking at last year this week was the 2nd tier price so 119$, so with the increase I am expecting 129$ but HOPING 119$ 😂

Any idea how crowds are during a Sunday party compared to a Tuesday party? Trying to decide between September 29th and October 1st. Also really hope, but doubtful, that they have that funnel cake again this year as that was one of the best things we ate at the party last year lol.

Any idea how crowds are during a Sunday party compared to a Tuesday party? Trying to decide between September 29th and October 1st. Also really hope, but doubtful, that they have that funnel cake again this year as that was one of the best things we ate at the party last year lol.
As others have said, all the parties will sell out, so there’s no difference in party crowds from day to day

Any feedback on attending the first party of the season? Would the first party be overrun with social media people filming everything? Would it be better to go the second night instead? (We are there both August 9 and 13.)

As others have said, all the parties will sell out, so there’s no difference in party crowds from day to day
Are we certain they sell the same number of tickets for every party? Or is it possible they sell more tickets on the more popular dates?

Are we certain they sell the same number of tickets for every party? Or is it possible they sell more tickets on the more popular dates?
Disney never releases numbers, but why would they leave money on the table by arbitrarily lowering the attendance? They know the parties are popular and will sell out all the tickets they offer.

Any feedback on attending the first party of the season? Would the first party be overrun with social media people filming everything? Would it be better to go the second night instead? (We are there both August 9 and 13.)
Last year tickets to the first party were $40 more than tickets to the second party and the military rates posted for this year seem to reflect a similar price difference will happen this year. For that reason alone I'd chose the second party.

Disney never releases numbers, but why would they leave money on the table by arbitrarily lowering the attendance? They know the parties are popular and will sell out all the tickets they offer.
Yeah, point taken. I guess they get around the less optimal times, such as early August, by offering lower prices rather than lower crowds.

Last year tickets to the first party were $40 more than tickets to the second party and the military rates posted for this year seem to reflect a similar price difference will happen this year. For that reason alone I'd chose the second party.
I feel the amount of SM guests at the first party is highly over stressed. Yes, there will be some but with a full party you'll be surprised to possibly bump into one or two.

I wouldn't let social media guests change which party I attend. What would make the difference is the price so I'd be tempted to wait and go to the second one for the lower price.

Is there a reason why the first party of the year is priced more than the other parties in August? Is the theory that you charge more to the first guests experiencing the party? Or is there a distinction that I'm not otherwise understanding?

Is there a reason why the first party of the year is priced more than the other parties in August? Is the theory that you charge more to the first guests experiencing the party? Or is there a distinction that I'm not otherwise understanding?
Big and small media sites will be there ordering and taking pictures of everything the entire night. Disney knows they can get away with charging more for the first one so why wouldn't they?

There is high demand for the first party and a couple years ago Disney figured out they could charge a lot more for it than the other august parties. Every disney blogger and influencer must be at the first party reviewing it or they risk losing viewers. Social Media folks aside some people just like being the first to experience the party.

There is nothing different or special about the first party vs all the others as far as the actual party goes.

There is high demand for the first party and a couple years ago Disney figured out they could charge a lot more for it than the other august parties. Every disney blogger and influencer must be at the first party reviewing it or they risk losing viewers. Social Media folks aside some people just like being the first to experience the party.

There is nothing different or special about the first party vs all the others as far as the actual party goes.
I've never been (did MVMCP, this year will be our first Halloween), but I seem to recall that party-specific merch can move quickly, so the first party would have the best selection. So social media folks and ebay resellers.

Yes, the second night will be much better and also cheaper. Bloggers also don’t ride the rides at the party so it will probably “feel” more crowded if you’re there to do party things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter