"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

October 8th! This is our 20th trip down from CNY, but our first trip with our 4 adult children, and 2 grandboys (It's their first trip!!) Priceless!
We are also planning on October 8th for a party! Cant get the tickets yet though. And we are also from Central NY and also traveling with our 2 adult sons and their families! Just had to comment because of all the similarities.

Have a great trip!!

Got our tickets for September 27th! We will be doing a HOTHS Cruise on the Wish, and then finishing our week with MNSSHP!

I knew intellectually that I did not need to rush to buy tickets on day one, but turns out that getting Oogie Boogie tickets last year really did a number me :P

Do the auxiliary wristband locations close down at some point throughout the night? We might be arriving late to the party (late meaning after 7) and wondering where the shortest wristband line will be at that point or if the main entrance will be the only option.
Are you planning to arrive somehow other than the main entrance? The park will be "closed" by 7pm. You will need to use your party ticket and get your wristbands in order to enter the park after official park close.

Are you also AP holders? I'm DVC (no blue card) and an AP holder, and the system is notorious for giving me the DVC discount instead of the AP discount off of things like parties, food and beverage, merchandise, etc. (The discounts are identical anyway). I've never had a problem. Either way, I'd just purchase it and not worry about it, they're not going to void your tickets.
No, we aren't AP holders. Even though we go several times a year we don't go to the parks enough to justify being APs. When I booked our Behind the Seeds tour I also got the DVC discount, so I guess I'll just thank my lucky stars and enjoy the extra savings, it'll go to Disney anyhow.

No, we aren't AP holders. Even though we go several times a year we don't go to the parks enough to justify being APs. When I booked our Behind the Seeds tour I also got the DVC discount, so I guess I'll just thank my lucky stars and enjoy the extra savings, it'll go to Disney anyhow.

Enjoy Disney IT’s mistakes and take the W! Lol

Just booked my ticket for October 24th. I didn't see any AP discounts for the October parties, did anyone else?

I just picked up our tickets for 9/22. $139 each with the AP discount.

Just as another data point: we have 2 resort reservations on either end of our cruise and I was able to theoretically purchase for both reservations. And even though the Poly reservation on 9/27 is only one night I was able to buy for parties after we check out.

I had the exact same problem 2 years ago, and apparently it still isn't fixed. Disney IT: set your expectations low! Back then, I was doing a split stay between Galactic Starcruiser and Riviera, and it would only let me select a MNSSHP during Starcruiser. Doh!

Not doing a split stay this time, and I could select my date.
I'm doing a split stay and had no problems. Weirdly it also offered me the evening AFTER check-out day.

Tickets secured this morning for the parties on 8/9 and 8/13. I can hardly wait! Now to plan some costumes that we will be able to tolerate in the heat 😂.
We decided on Meg and Herc since those are light and airy. I had second thoughts about recycling sweaty pirate costumes twice more on the cruise even though I know the ship has laundry 😂

Do the auxiliary wristband locations close down at some point throughout the night? We might be arriving late to the party (late meaning after 7) and wondering where the shortest wristband line will be at that point or if the main entrance will be the only option.
If you're arriving after 7 than you necessarily will get a wristband at park entrance since only people who are coming for the party will be allowed in at that point, and they'll be distributing the wristbands at the entrance.

My TA grabbed our tickets for Sept 17!! Price was $149.

I can't wait! My friend has been to the party once, but I have not.

We are also planning on October 8th for a party! Cant get the tickets yet though. And we are also from Central NY and also traveling with our 2 adult sons and their families! Just had to comment because of all the similarities.

Have a great trip!!
Our daughter, son-in-law and grandboys are staying on property. Their vacation planner was able to get all 8 of us tickets. And, it's a beautiful day in CNY today! Have a Magical Vacation!!

Does anyone know if I can still get the AP discount for the Halloween party tickets without having a active AP. Planning on purchasing the AP but will not be activating it till we go into the parks in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter