• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Well, here we go again! We're booked at Cabana Bay for the last week of January, but with Covid exploding again, we're looking at bumping the trip back a month at least. Can't wait for another round of checking daily for AP rates to be posted :sad:

Last edited:
Well, here we go again! We're booked at Cabana Bay for the last week of January, with with Covid exploding again, we're looking at bumping the trip back a month at least. Can't wait for another round of checking daily for AP rates to be posted :sad:
Me too. At least the planning is fun. Whatcha gonna do! :oops:

Just got portafino bay for an average of $333 a night including taxes & parking fees for Thursday & Friday February 3-5 for a total $667.
I will keep checking but I’m pretty happy with that price.

Just got portafino bay for an average of $333 a night including taxes & parking fees for Thursday & Friday February 3-5 for a total $667.
I will keep checking but I’m pretty happy with that price.
That's a very good price for a weekend. With that including taxes and parking, I doubt anything better will be available for a weekend.

There appear to be AP rates through Feb 17th. Unfortunately I also need the 18th, so that is screwing everything up. I need to check-in on Feb 12th and out on Feb 19th. That one day on it's own is crazy expensive.
Before I dive & start checking dummy dates to keep the thread current…

Any idea of how far out the dates are currently appearing

for the trips I’ve taken around President’s day weekend, personally, cannot remember snagging AP rates starting Friday prior

with the current surge situation, could be seeing some fire sale pricing in play for mid-Jan up until spring break.:scratchin I wouldn’t rule out checking hotwire as potential dates near. Often will see the hotel room pic when clicking thru to book.

Before I dive & start checking dummy dates to keep the thread current…

Any idea of how far out the dates are currently appearing

for the trips I’ve taken around President’s day weekend, personally, cannot remember snagging AP rates starting Friday prior

with the current surge situation, could be seeing some fire sale pricing in play for mid-Jan up until spring break.:scratchin I wouldn’t rule out checking hotwire as potential dates near. Often will see the hotel room pic when clicking thru to book.
I believe the 16th or 17th is still as far out as we have gotten. I keep expecting to see more rooms become available with the surging numbers but people aren’t canceling their president’s day rooms even with no discount. There are a few days with little to no availability that week in the premier resorts. If rooms don’t get canceled soon I’m worrying I might not catch a discount for the deluxe resorts that week.

I keep checking back but they're still only showing until Feb of course. Does anyone have an idea, from previous years, what APH discounts we might expect for one of the deluxe hotels in the second week of April? We're going for a whole week so getting at least one AP makes sense anyway, but it would be fantastic if we could also score even 20% off the room. I know the weeks near Easter are a super popular time to visit, so I'm wondering it there's a chance that no APH rates will be offered during that time.

I keep checking back but they're still only showing until Feb of course. Does anyone have an idea, from previous years, what APH discounts we might expect for one of the deluxe hotels in the second week of April? We're going for a whole week so getting at least one AP makes sense anyway, but it would be fantastic if we could also score even 20% off the room. I know the weeks near Easter are a super popular time to visit, so I'm wondering it there's a chance that no APH rates will be offered during that time.

You should check the “Date and Rate” threads. There is one for each year, the Covid times might be combined to some extent. You will find all the info you need in them, as in rate (AP, general discount, etc) and dates that the person is staying and hotel.

For anyone checking the old threads, the “savvy traveler” rate used to be called “stay More Save More or abbreviated as SMSM in the threads.
If you are staying 7 plus nights the Savvy Traveler rate will be in the same ball pack as the AP rate. My difference in 2019 was about $30 total for a 7 night stay.

You should check the “Date and Rate” threads. There is one for each year, the Covid times might be combined to some extent. You will find all the info you need in them, as in rate (AP, general discount, etc) and dates that the person is staying and hotel.

For anyone checking the old threads, the “savvy traveler” rate used to be called “stay More Save More or abbreviated as SMSM in the threads.
If you are staying 7 plus nights the Savvy Traveler rate will be in the same ball pack as the AP rate. My difference in 2019 was about $30 total for a 7 night stay.
I've never seen those threads... Are they a sub-group? Where? TY!

I'm starting to think there won't be any APs end of Feb and first week of March. The lack of current inventory is very low and the prices are just too high... Still crossing my fingers...

I'm starting to think there won't be any APs end of Feb and first week of March. The lack of current inventory is very low and the prices are just too high... Still crossing my fingers...
Yeah I’m trying to decide when I really want to start looking for offsite didn’t really want to waste my time doing that if i didn’t have to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter