***Official April 2023 Thread***

hsmamainva

DIS Veteran
Let’s get this Easter / Spring Break party started!

Post your dates & resort(s) and I will add you to the list!

MommaKetch - March 30-April 8 - CR / BCV - WDW
Jimmy Mouse - April 3-8 - Riviera - WDW
Rick 195275 - April 5-16 - GFV / AKL / BCV - WDW
Joe Ryan - April 5-12 - Pop - WDW
Jen81NYC - April 6-12 - Poly - WDW
ecefaratti - April 7-16 - SOG - WDW
buzzrelly - April 7-17 - BCV - WDW
jmw1975 - April 7-15 - Dolphin - WDW
amymgould - April 7-15 - BCV / Poly - WDW
kmg1107 - April 8-15 - SSR - WDW
KSL - April 9-14 - SSR - WDW
Mexacajun - April 10-16 - BWV - WDW
Ajgb - April 11-18 - WDW
Naomeri - April 11-18 - Pop - WDW
flav - April 12-17 - ASMo - WDW
JJ2017 - April 13-15 - Pop - WDW
mzozzietj - April 14-23 - AKL - WDW
Deb4038 - April 14-23 - BW/WL - WDW
TEAMJACOB - April 15-20 - POR / Dolphin - WDW
vamassey1 - April 15-21 - POR - WDW
Momof2gr8kids - April 15-23 - SSR - WDW
Bigwands - April 16-17 - GMH - DLP
disneyAndi14 - April 16-23 - WL - WDW
Wood Nymph - April 16-20 - BC - WDW
wizardtho - April 17-19 - CBR - WDW
LsDolphin - April 19-27 - CSR - WDW
DizParks - April 22-28 - BW - WDW
Mexacajun - April 24-29 - BWV - WDW
canyoncam - April 25-May 7 - ASSp / HVP / SSR / Pop - WDW
Tawney - April 27-30 - Pop - WDW
srauseo - April 28-May 2 - Swan - WDW
Wishfully - April 28-May 5 - AOA - WDW
ILoveaParade - April 29-May 5 - BWPPI - DL

Last edited:
We ended up switching from Disney World to Disneyland!! We've never been and we are beyond excited!! Spent months researching hotels and finally decided on the Home2 Suites!

250 more days! :D

All the announcements at D23 got us excited so we booked a short trip at Easter for just DH and I (he's a teacher and has Spring Break that week). Is this still also a WDW thread, or are you focused on DL? If still WDW, we will be at SSR from April 9-14!

All the announcements at D23 got us excited so we booked a short trip at Easter for just DH and I (he's a teacher and has Spring Break that week). Is this still also a WDW thread, or are you focused on DL? If still WDW, we will be at SSR from April 9-14!
This thread is for all Disney park trips in April! 🥰

Welcome to the group!

Reactions: KSL
We’ll be in WDW April 5-16!
5-7 GFV checking out the new resort studio rooms
7-9 AKL Jambo CL studio
9-16 BCV studio
Excited for Easter at Disney :)

We'll be at Wilderness Lodge April 16-20th. We were happy to get an AP discount for 25%off since they lately have only had 10% or 15% discounts for this resort.

We'll be there April 10-17 at BCV!

We go almost every April, but this will be the first time going during a week that butts up against Easter, so I'm kind of nervous about the crowds! But we love the pool at BC, so I'm sure we'll be taking LOTS of pool breaks that week!

Ended up canceling Disneyland — long story / financial hardship.

We will do Universal instead - with a few Disney World days added in - and hope to make it to the west coast in 2024/2025.

We'll be there April 10-17 at BCV!

We go almost every April, but this will be the first time going during a week that butts up against Easter, so I'm kind of nervous about the crowds! But we love the pool at BC, so I'm sure we'll be taking LOTS of pool breaks that week!
We could be neighbors! We are at BCV almost the exact same dates!
Ended up canceling Disneyland — long story / financial hardship.

We will do Universal instead - with a few Disney World days added in - and hope to make it to the west coast in 2024/2025.
Welcome back with the east coast planners :)

You're so sweet!!

Ended up deciding to do a split stay! Booked a Little Mermaid room at AOA April 22-28 before checking into Cabana Bay April 28-May 2 (we have APs at Universal) -- will be a fabulous trip! :cloud9:

Last edited:
Joining in! Staying at POP for Springtime Surprise. Most likely will be a solo trip and thinking about doing Keys to the Kingdom tour. Book that at 60 days out, right?

Joining in! Staying at POP for Springtime Surprise. Most likely will be a solo trip and thinking about doing Keys to the Kingdom tour. Book that at 60 days out, right?
Welcome! Do you have your travel dates? Will add you to the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter