****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first thing tomorrow am I will be on the phone with disney as I got this message today: "Sorry, the Email or Member Name and/or Password do not match any in our system. Please try again or create a new account. If you feel this message is in error, call (407) 939-4357 for assistance." I can't log on the website or app, I can't change my password as it says it can't find my email (on the website) and on the app it says my email is associated with an account already. I am a bit freaked out right now. All our stuff is in MDE, I had not screen shot any fast passes, I had not put them in my calendar yet, nor did I with our ADR's either. Augh!
Oh no! I'd be freaking out too! Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch on their end and has nothing to do with your MDE account. Let us know what happens! Check your email for ADR confirmations at the very least.

I did save all my ADR confirmations and cancellations. I am just trying not to freak out...

Hoping that it will all magically appear tomorrow. :wizard:

Well first thing tomorrow am I will be on the phone with disney as I got this message today:

"Sorry, the Email or Member Name and/or Password do not match any in our system. Please try again or create a new account.
If you feel this message is in error, call (407) 939-4357 for assistance."

I can't log on the website or app, I can't change my password as it says it can't find my email (on the website) and on the app it says my email is associated with an account already.

I am a bit freaked out right now. All our stuff is in MDE, I had not screen shot any fast passes, I had not put them in my calendar yet, nor did I with our ADR's either.

Augh!

Hey Sheaboys, I commented on this on another post :) Same thing happened to me in Jan. Lasted a few days. I KNEW my password was correct lol!! I just called Disney and they took care of it, didn't take that long. I can't remember what caused it but it didn't erase my FP's or mess anything up, although back then there weren't complaints that peoples' FP's were disappearing........so my guess (and my hope) is they'll be able to fix it easily. Crossing my fingers none of your info. on MDE goes missing after they do "fix" it!!!

Well first thing tomorrow am I will be on the phone with disney as I got this message today:

"Sorry, the Email or Member Name and/or Password do not match any in our system. Please try again or create a new account.
If you feel this message is in error, call (407) 939-4357 for assistance."

I can't log on the website or app, I can't change my password as it says it can't find my email (on the website) and on the app it says my email is associated with an account already.

I am a bit freaked out right now. All our stuff is in MDE, I had not screen shot any fast passes, I had not put them in my calendar yet, nor did I with our ADR's either.

Augh!

Call them. This happened to me in June and I knew my password was correct too. They fixed it in about three minutes.

I'm having an issue w/MDE! Only a few of my ADR's are showing! I spoke w/them on Friday but I guess it still isn't resolved! I'm glad I wrote it all down in a notebook but don't want to carry this around everyday!

1 week to go!

Any chance there is an August Memory Maker share that has room for one more? I was going to skip this expense and now I'm regretting it. :sad2:

Augh!

I got that too awhile back and everything came back just fine. Yesterday my resort reservation was missing. That came back today but now I'm missing a R&C ADR. I'm sure it'll turn up eventually.

Have a great trip, anjalee!

Have fun!

Thank you both! The kids are getting ready for bed right now. Them we are going to load up the car so we don't have to do it in the morning. 4:45 am is going to come really fast. Especially since DH and I (both teachers) haven't gone to bed before 1:00 am all summer. Have to drink a glass of wine. :rolleyes1. That will make me sleepy. ;)

Thank you both! The kids are getting ready for bed right now. Them we are going to load up the car so we don't have to do it in the morning. 4:45 am is going to come really fast. Especially since DH and I (both teachers) haven't gone to bed before 1:00 am all summer. Have to drink a glass of wine. :rolleyes1. That will make me sleepy. ;)

Safe travels and have fun!!!! :goodvibes

Have a safe journey and a fabulous trip!!

Have a great trip!!

21 days (3 weeks) here! Squee!

1 week to go! Any chance there is an August Memory Maker share that has room for one more? I was going to skip this expense and now I'm regretting it. :sad2:

I didn't know such a thing existed! Could someone please explain...?

mrstomrice said:
Did you try dollar? Be sure to click City Special after your initial price comes up. They have a location right across from DTD at the Wyndham. I got a great price for the week with a pickup at the hotel and a return to the airport.

I found a much better deal with dollar. Thank you!
Now that it's official, I'm sad about not riding the ME. I know this will be a little quicker, but that is always a fun ride!

I didn't know such a thing existed! Could someone please explain...?

People get together and split the cost of memory maker since there's no limit to the # of pictures. You create a ghost MDE account and invite everyone in the share as friends of that account, then use that account to purchase memory maker. Then everyone can go in and download their own pics. (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong :confused:)

There are facebook groups like "August 2014 Memory Maker Share" but they seem to be full, I can't get a response.

I'm slightly nervous about "hosting" since I've never done it, but if we could get 4 of us I'd give it a shot.

This time next week I'll be pulling in to CBR!

That being said, this is going to be the longest week ever. We're stuck in a local hotel until Wednesday, then we have to clean our apartment and repack everything. These next few days, especially the ones in the hotel, are going to draaaaaaag.

People get together and split the cost of memory maker since there's no limit to the # of pictures. You create a ghost MDE account and invite everyone in the share as friends of that account, then use that account to purchase memory maker. Then everyone can go in and download their own pics. (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong :confused:)

There are facebook groups like "August 2014 Memory Maker Share" but they seem to be full, I can't get a response.

I'm slightly nervous about "hosting" since I've never done it, but if we could get 4 of us I'd give it a shot.

I did some googling after I originally found your post and found info/shares on easywdw's forums. I put my name on a wait list to get in on one, if you want to do the same :good vibes

http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showt...aker-Share-Guide-for-Leaders-and-Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter