*******Official August 2017 Countdown Thread ~ Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!******

Today is our 15th wedding anniversary and we were supposed to be at MK doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour but because we had to move our vacation by a week I am sitting here at work instead! That's okay though! We will be down in 6 days and will still be able to do our tour! Just need the next few days to fly by so we can get going!

Today is our 15th wedding anniversary and we were supposed to be at MK doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour but because we had to move our vacation by a week I am sitting here at work instead! That's okay though! We will be down in 6 days and will still be able to do our tour! Just need the next few days to fly by so we can get going!

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful trip! We're leaving in 26 days to celebrate our 25th anniversary, which was in May. Can't wait!

We are so close. My daughter is at camp this week and said she loves it but wants it to be over because that means Disney is coming. We leave Saturday. So excited!

SO CLOSE! Hope you have an amazing trip!

Happy Anniversary! Sorry your trip got delayed by a week, but certainly, that shouldn't stop you from celebrating your anniversary in Disney. No one but you knows it was a week ago. Heck, my wife and I had our 20th anniversary back in May, and intend to celebrate it while we are in Disney in August :)

:flower1:Magicband's arrived today!!!:flower1:

Such an exciting milestone in the pre-trip planning!!!

my wife and I had our 20th anniversary back in May, and intend to celebrate it while we are in Disney in August

Happy Aniversary(s)! Our 23rd anniversary is actually the day DD checks into her DCP-so we, too, will be celebrating a few days later-planning a "progressive" dinner in Disney springs with friends who live in Orlando. DH's bday is one week from today so I expect he will celebrate that too in Disney :)

Happy Aniversary(s)! Our 23rd anniversary is actually the day DD checks into her DCP-so we, too, will be celebrating a few days later-planning a "progressive" dinner in Disney springs with friends who live in Orlando. DH's bday is one week from today so I expect he will celebrate that too in Disney :)
Thank you. Happy Anniversary!

FYI, if anybody needs to see Avatar (like I do) before your trip, I just saw its scheduled to air on AMC on 8/1 and 8/2

Funny you mention this! My entire family had not ever seen the movie. We all agreed we should before our trip, just to put everything in context. So a while ago we had DVR'd it and just got around to watching it the other night. Now, this isn't the typical kind of movie we watch--aren't into Star Wars, no science fiction/fantasy type movies.

We all LOVED it!!! Now I'm even more excited about Pandora--can't wait!

Funny you mention this! My entire family had not ever seen the movie. We all agreed we should before our trip, just to put everything in context. So a while ago we had DVR'd it and just got around to watching it the other night. Now, this isn't the typical kind of movie we watch--aren't into Star Wars, no science fiction/fantasy type movies.

We all LOVED it!!! Now I'm even more excited about Pandora--can't wait!
We haven't seen it yet either. We don't have cable so we won't be able to watch it on AMC next week. Off to check Netflix to see if it's there.

Anyone know if they are still showing it round the clock on one of the channels in the resort rooms? I now they were when Pandora first opened.

We just watched Avatar the other night for the first time. We all wanted to make sure we saw it before we went. It's not my genre of movie either, but I thought it was decent. Loved the concept and from what I've seen of Pandora, it matches well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter