***Official August 2022 Thread***

Just wanted to pop in and say I hope everyone had, is having, or will have as amazing of a time as we did. Our trip was awesome but it was HOTTTTTT. We go every year in august but it felt wayyy hotter than usual for some reason. My wife said we need to try a different month lol but with her teaching schedule we will probably have to trade crowds for better weather. Now just trying to decide if i renew my AP. I am not sure we will go enough to make it worth it, but since they are not selling them still I feel very special having one lolol

oh and one more crazy story about my magic bands. i had gotten those emails saying they would not ship to my house in time and that they would be at the hotel when i check in. i checked the first couple of days but they were still not there. the CM i spoke to ended up giving us $160 credit on our room so that we could buy brand new bands at the parks. THEN, i got an email a day later from Disney saying that they are sorry my bands did not make it in time for my trip and they were going to refund me and give me a $50 giftcard, but they were still shipping them. So, we got our bands this week, did not pay for them, and got $210 worth of credits lol. I wish we had them for the trip but i think i will get over it hahaha.

Just wanted to pop in and say I hope everyone had, is having, or will have as amazing of a time as we did. Our trip was awesome but it was HOTTTTTT. We go every year in august but it felt wayyy hotter than usual for some reason. My wife said we need to try a different month lol but with her teaching schedule we will probably have to trade crowds for better weather. Now just trying to decide if i renew my AP. I am not sure we will go enough to make it worth it, but since they are not selling them still I feel very special having one lolol
It's funny you say that. We felt it was hotter than normal and we have gone the last two weeks of August for years. I was thinking maybe with the longer wait times and maximizing genie we were just out walking more than normal rather inside in queues. My wife said can we please go in January next time. Lol

We are going home today and I agree that it felt hotter than normal. The room rates are low at this time in August but I don't think we will ever come in August again. But the crowds weren't too bad, especially yesterday morning in Epcot. And we did have a good time.

I have never been before if August but it was definitely HOT. We had a great time, but since my husband said no way are we doing 10 days again! I will likely plan the next trip on our spring break which is usually the first week of March.

I also can’t believe I am back at home enjoying coffee from my new mug with the fire pit on. What a difference 2 days makes 😂 70BD6CB9-B457-496E-A35F-5F8BD84F9C82.jpeg

I also can’t believe I am back at home enjoying coffee from my new mug with the fire pit on. What a difference 2 days makes
Your new mug is adorable. I don't need to buy any mugs, but I am tempted by that one.

We were glad to get back to our cooler weather at home. Four nights in the heat of Florida in August was enough for us. We are looking forward to our return to WDW at the end of October, when the weather won't be so hot.

We just got back from our trip as well! We returned last night after 5 days. The crowds in the parks on Thursday and Friday were amazing. We didn't wait any longer than 20 minutes for anything, rode Guardians 3 times, Soarin four times, rode every single ride in Magic Kingdom during the Halloween Party and spent waaaaay too much money in Disney Springs. The weather was great, the workers were great. It felt like the "old Disney", prior to Covid, which made me so very happy. Looking forward to our next trip in March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter