***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Quick question...how does Garden Grill work on the CP package? Is it still the same AYCTE meal that they regularly serve? My husband is debating between GG and one of the Italian restaurants. Thanks!

Does anyone see the Candlelight Processional Package link on the website yet? It is odd that we cannot see it there yet.
I just checked for a link several ways, no luck. It could be that they are planning to load it early tomorrow.
Loading and activating in a short time frame is a tall order for Disney's IT, as many of us have learned over the years.
Guess we'll see how it goes in the AM.

I just checked for a link several ways, no luck. It could be that they are planning to load it early tomorrow.
Loading and activating in a short time frame is a tall order for Disney's IT, as many of us have learned over the years.
Guess we'll see how it goes in the AM.
That is exactly what I was afraid of. Oh well....tomorrow then!

The Link for CP is now up online! Does not look like it's clear to book anything yet (is giving me a "we are unable to look for available tables at this time" message when I select a restaurant and time). However, it does list all of the prices and options. It is listed as "Candlelight Dinner Package" under the Dining Reservations page. Happy Planning, everyone :)

The Link for CP is now up online! Does not look like it's clear to book anything yet (is giving me a "we are unable to look for available tables at this time" message when I select a restaurant and time). However, it does list all of the prices and options. It is listed as "Candlelight Dinner Package" under the Dining Reservations page. Happy Planning, everyone :)

I just booked online as well for 12/8. It let me do it :-). It didn’t really give me breakfast options though so I booked lunch. Maybe those will load later?

Did you book it online, or by calling?
Search for dining by date and time like you would book a normal ADR. Candlelight options came up there and I was able to book. I am not AP or DVC. I was just searching times to see what options *might* be and the CP packages popped up. I was super surprised. I clicked on one thinking I’d get an error but it worked!!

All I get is it takes me to the holiday Epcot page, and it says to check back for more details.

Search for dining by date and time like you would book a normal ADR. Candlelight options came up there and I was able to book. I am not AP or DVC. I was just searching times to see what options *might* be and the CP packages popped up. I was super surprised. I clicked on one thinking I’d get an error but it worked!!

What restaurant was this for? I am trying under Garden Grill and Biergarten, but only see regular reservations, not CP. Hmmm...

Yeppers, active. Go to the regular disney dining site. Choose a lunch or dinner time. The options should show up under Candlelight Dining Package. Most of the restaurants show active. A few do not. I wanted the 6:45 processional, so I chose a later lunch-3pm at Chefs. Worked fine, BOOKED. And yes, you can call me amazed. Easiest special booking I've ever done. :daisy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter