***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

The system was crazy this morning but just stick with it and refresh refresh refresh! Got 2 dates booked for my party of 6 at places we wanted. They are confirmed and show in MDE plans. The crazy thing is the one I made yesterday over the phone IS NOT showing. Another strange thing....The prices I was quoted over the phone yesterday are higher than the published prices this morning. $10 less per person!!

I tried booking any of the character dining breakfasts (Trattoria al Forno, Akershus, Garden Grill) yesterday as a passholder on the phone and now today via the website, and see zero availability across the board. Yesterday I was told by multiple agents there was a glitch with character dining and the CP packages. Looks like either they're all booked up already or the glitch persists. Has anyone had any luck booking CP character dining?

Was able to grab a 4:30pm Garden Grill for 12/5. Still on hold on the phone..would love to get Akershus but I'll take this!

This morning was finally able to book a GG breakfast end of our trip, booked lunch the day I wanted yesterday, but no breakfast. Now do I completely change my days and plans for parks? DISNEY, why do you make this so difficult?

I couldn't get a package booked no matter how hard I tried -- times would show, but when I went to click on them, nothing would happen -- but thankfully my husband was able to get the site to work for him and we got the date/time/restaurant we wanted. Whew! That was needlessly difficult!

I was expecting 6am EST to open up the reservations, but I got up at 5:15 so that i could workout and then be ready. Of course the curious one in me had to log in to see if reservations were there-- THEY WERE! So because my dates align with all TBD narrators I booked a couple reservations in hopes that there will be someone out of the 2 dates that i want to see. Missing NPH by just a couple of days. I think out of anyone he would have been who I wanted to see. Let hope they release the narrators before my FP window.

This morning was finally able to book a GG breakfast end of our trip, booked lunch the day I wanted yesterday, but no breakfast. Now do I completely change my days and plans for parks? DISNEY, why do you make this so difficult?

Was this a CP package that you got? Im trying to book GG for my parents but cant get it to show up. I have them at Ale and Compass for now.

but when I went to click on them, nothing would happen
I've had this happen too and I would clear the browsing history for just one day and for some reason that would allow the page to load. Although i just went on to find a breakfast and it seems like the website is having an issue because it is letting me see the restaurant, pick the date but won't show any times - giving the message A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later".

I wonder if they haven’t released all the GG breakfast reservations yet? Every time I look I can book for lunch but not breakfast.:confused3 I have VIA for now but was thinking maybe GG that’s why I’m looking.

I've tried two browsers...new tabs...and the wait time for a phone in is over 2 hours. Right now I CANNOT get the website to search at all for 12/9 GG breakfast. The regular dining tab shows now availability for breakfast ANYWHERE on property, and the CP page says its having trouble right now.

I wonder if they haven’t released all the GG breakfast reservations yet? Every time I look I can book for lunch but not breakfast.:confused3 I have VIA for now but was thinking maybe GG that’s why I’m looking.

Some have been able to book for CP GG breakfast. Another poster said they gambled and dropped their previously booked GG breakfast and were able to pick it up as a CP package. This leads me to believe that GG may be booked for breakfast on your dates already. It’s not coming up as available for me on my Epcot day but I’m not willing to risk my 8am GG reservation to drop and pick up as a CP. I think I’ll stick with my CP lunch.

I haven't read thru the thread but......ahhhhh!! I'm not prone to hyperbole but this is a cluster! First off my desktop is acting up...……….then when I get in Via Napoli looks sold out...……..I change from 2 to 3 guests...…..I get times!!! So I select a time...……...NOTHING...……….I do it again...……...NOTHING!!!!!! I go to chrome...…….same...……...Firefox...……...AGIAN!!! Disney IT strikes again!!!

I'm currently on hold with Disney Dining...…...16 minutes :oops:o_O>:(>:(>:(

Doug :goofy:

On the phone with a delightful CM whose doing her best but...……..she too is having system problems :oops:

But I am closer :)

Doug:goofy:

I've had this happen too and I would clear the browsing history for just one day and for some reason that would allow the page to load. Although i just went on to find a breakfast and it seems like the website is having an issue because it is letting me see the restaurant, pick the date but won't show any times - giving the message A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later".[/QUOTE]

Just keep hitting the search button when this happens. I did and after 10 or 12 clicks getting the try again message times finally popped up. Selected the time I wanted and it did not look like anything was happening but after 20/30 seconds the next screen loaded for me to chose my guests names and so forth.

Even the MDE app shows no breakfast reservations anywhere on property on 12/9.
So. Over 2 hours into this process a CM on the phone (I know I know) said Bon Voyage isn’t completely loaded yet. Maybe the same with the other breakfast ressies. Sounds like some are loaded some are not. He suggested I keep checking throughout the day. So much for a nap before my son wakes up lol.

So. Over 2 hours into this process a BM on the phone (I know I know) said Bon Voyage isn’t completely loaded yet. Maybe the same with the other breakfast ressies. Sounds like some are loaded some are not. He suggested I keep checking throughout the day. So much for a nap before my son wakes up lol.

At least thats helpful information. The CM I got was like- nope nothing sorry.

OK everyone, I'm having second thoughts about the 6:45 show. Should I cancel and try again?
If you are sure you'd like something else (same date/time) you can search like you would for a dining ressie. The old ressie will pop up at some point, you can click cancel then. I wouldn't cancel the old one before being sure I found something better.

Another option would be to call and modify. Me? I'd probably call. When the booking system is sort of just barely chugging along I get a little nervous making changes. I don't want stitch to appear just as I'm doing something important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter