OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

We're driving from Mesa. We took our whole family last year during this week, and looking forward to a much shorter, less-exhausting fun trip for just me and my husband this time!
Yeah, its just me and my brother and we are meeting up with a school friend I haven't seen in 15 plus years. My brother is freaking about how busy its supposed to be.

17 more days for us!!

Just bit the bullet and ordered the Dreaming of a Disney Holiday in room celebration! I hope it doesn't mean our room will take forever to be ready!

Also, got my Disney vacation package in the mail finally. So I officially have our 4 day park hoppers in hand. Still debating on upgrading to an AP or not...

Oh! And I also got my itinerary for our VIP tour on the 16th. I thought that the seating for the Christmas parade was directly across from IASW but they said across from the Matterhorn?

Eeek!!! I am so beyond excited for this trip!! I need it...

17 more days for us!!

Just bit the bullet and ordered the Dreaming of a Disney Holiday in room celebration! I hope it doesn't mean our room will take forever to be ready!

Also, got my Disney vacation package in the mail finally. So I officially have our 4 day park hoppers in hand. Still debating on upgrading to an AP or not...

Oh! And I also got my itinerary for our VIP tour on the 16th. I thought that the seating for the Christmas parade was directly across from IASW but they said across from the Matterhorn?

Eeek!!! I am so beyond excited for this trip!! I need it...
When did you receive your package? I can not wait for mine to arrive. It makes it feels so much closer.

I cannot believe it but in ONE WEEK we will be going to bed (aftrr checkinf our DTD and eating some Pizza Press of course lol) so we can make EE on our first park day- yay!!!!

We are going to Pizza Press for the first time this trip, very excited as you hear such good things about it. DH is a big craft beer fan so he’s really looking forward to it!

More updates from sick town... my coworker that I was sharing papers with this morning left during lunch because she was feeling bad she just said she tested positive for FLU!!! I called my doctor and, God bless her, she called me in a script for Tamiflu. We are supposed to be getting on a plane in 3 days!

More updates from sick town... my coworker that I was sharing papers with this morning left during lunch because she was feeling bad she just said she tested positive for FLU!!! I called my doctor and, God bless her, she called me in a script for Tamiflu. We are supposed to be getting on a plane in 3 days!

Really hope it doesn’t turn into anything for you! Keep well!

I am in need of some recommendations/help.
My friends and I will be at the parks on December 11! One of them it’s her first time so she is wanting to see both parks. We are going to do the one day parknhopper (I know expensive but we can only go one day), what would be a good game plan?

Are there fireworks on weekdays? Do the lights still come on? I’m looking at the schedule and trying to plan things out!

I am in need of some recommendations/help.
My friends and I will be at the parks on December 11! One of them it’s her first time so she is wanting to see both parks. We are going to do the one day parknhopper (I know expensive but we can only go one day), what would be a good game plan?

Are there fireworks on weekdays? Do the lights still come on? I’m looking at the schedule and trying to plan things out!
Fw will be nightly unless they are cancelled from weather (which happens often). If you can spring for it I’d recommend getting MP to help get FP the easiest. Also the crowds are best first 1-2 hours in the morning and last 1-2 hours at night. What rides depends on what is on your must do list- certain rides like RSR, GotG, IJ, etc will run out of FP earlier in the day so try to hit those first with FP and while you’re waiting hit some of the other rides if you can

Fw will be nightly unless they are cancelled from weather (which happens often). If you can spring for it I’d recommend getting MP to help get FP the easiest. Also the crowds are best first 1-2 hours in the morning and last 1-2 hours at night. What rides depends on what is on your must do list- certain rides like RSR, GotG, IJ, etc will run out of FP earlier in the day so try to hit those first with FP and while you’re waiting hit some of the other rides if you can
Thanks! So after group chatting and discussing what rides everyone wants to do, we decided we will just do one park (DLR). We think for us it will be more cost effective since there are like 10 rides on DLR we want to do versus like 3 on DCA. So that helps with planning.
What we need to determine now is the daily game plan. Should we do the classic rides without FP early on? Then switch to the fun and fast ones? Or the reverse? I’ve always done the most popular first then the least popular last.

Oh no! We leave next Wednesday and so far my daughter stayed home from school Monday, and I got a call yesterday afternoon that my son threw up and needed to come get him. We all had the flu shot, so I'm hoping whatever they got passes quickly!

Oh no! We leave next Wednesday and so far my daughter stayed home from school Monday, and I got a call yesterday afternoon that my son threw up and needed to come get him. We all had the flu shot, so I'm hoping whatever they got passes quickly!

Oh, no! Good luck to you! Sometimes a stomach bug clears out quickly and I certainly hope that is the case for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter