**Official December 2010 Thread!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone!

not much to say really, just helping this thread along to it's 250th page! :laughing:

Thought I'd share some festive photos from WDW, December 2009!

Grand Floridian..

DSC01699.jpg
DSC01700.jpg
DSC01716.jpg

Magic Kingdom..

DSC01654.jpg
DSC01656.jpg
DSC01659.jpg
DSC01663.jpg

Osborne Lights at DHS...

DSC01689.jpg
DSC01688.jpg
DSC01691.jpg

DHS tree..

DSC01579.jpg

Candlelight Processional..

DSC01630.jpg
DSC01628.jpg
DSC01627.jpg

Beach Club...

DSC01639.jpg
DSC01641.jpg

Boardwalk..

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

Mine, too! :cheer2:

I'm really glad they came back. I had one that I thought I'd cancelled. I would have never known it was there. :upsidedow

I still don't see my CP package dinner and that worries me:scared:. I called and they said it's there, but I want to see it online!!! It took me 2 hours to get that dinner!!!!:headache:

OOH...AAH... The Christmas pics are so lovely. Soon we should be able to read reports of MVMCCP this year and maybe see a few more pics from the November Disers. :banana:

I got our ME tags a couple of days ago. Do the hard luggage tags come with the resort information? I can't remember.

I just got the yellow ones.. Am i supposed to get more? I'm going through DVC points does that make it any different??

The long yellow paper ones are for ME. I was thinking of the hard plastic tags that you use to fill in your name address etc. Last year was the first year we got them and they were light blue with the castle and the celebration theme. They should last a long time. I was just hoping for a new design. Nice extra either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter