***Official December 2017 thread!

download (3).jpg
I have once again updated the list! I hope it's all correct, any changes let me know the date you have checking in on the current list so I can fix it faster. Any additions and just post in the thread and I will add you to the list as soon as possible! Thanks!!

Hmmm on the question of the day! I love this game!

EPCOT:

Test Track
FEV
Soarin

MK:

SDMT
Splash (if weather cooperates)
BTMR

AK:

FOP
Navi
Everest

DHS:

RR
TT
Toy Story

Also I have looked at the different desert party events. I saw one at the Contempary with Sushi and cocktails on the upper floor patio. I am seriously considering this.

Wonderful :headache: as long as it's not just me lol
Is it not opened for your dates yet? The app shows through 12/4. When I booked a week or so ago, the app worked for me but the website wasn't opening my dates. My laptop showed even less dates than my iPad was. Sometimes browsers make a difference.

Is it not opened for your dates yet? The app shows through 12/4. When I booked a week or so ago, the app worked for me but the website wasn't opening my dates. My laptop showed even less dates than my iPad was. Sometimes browsers make a difference.
I've tried all my browsers, my tablet and my phone. I'm seeing 12/4 but not any of my dates afterwards. But I can't even book on 12/4 so the dates don't really matter at the moment. I'm finding reservations, but when I click on them I get this..

I've tried all my browsers, my tablet and my phone. I'm seeing 12/4 but not any of my dates afterwards. But I can't even book on 12/4 so the dates don't really matter at the moment. I'm finding reservations, but when I click on them I get this..
Gosh I'm sorry!! The phone line for reservations opens up at 7 eastern

I have been told by DW to stop planning for this trip. She says no planning until our first trip is done. Planning has to wait until July now. Not much planning really has to be done until the 60-day mark anyway

Definitely some technical difficulties this morning. I just logged on through a computer and all of my resort reservations, ADRs, APs, and Fast passes are missing. It seems to be stuck on loading.

Tomorrow is my first 180 (I have a split stay between POFQ and ASMusic), it's a pretty easy list so I hope I don't run into any problems and the website runs smoothly.

Here's what I have:

Paddlefish 13pm - 11/28 (I know I could have booked this one already but as Paddlefish isn't know I can find a reservation around my desired time frame).
Kona Café 8:30am - 12/6
Sanaa 8pm - 12/6
Ravello 10:30am - 12/7
Boma 9am - 12/8

This is getting ridiculous. My MDE crashes every time I click on Make Reservations. This been happening for over a week and I've tried force starting my phone, uninstalling and re-installing MDE. I have an iPhone 7 plus, this shouldn't be happening!

This is getting ridiculous. My MDE crashes every time I click on Make Reservations. This been happening for over a week and I've tried force starting my phone, uninstalling and re-installing MDE. I have an iPhone 7 plus, this shouldn't be happening!
there must be major issues this morning as I went to check availability for a friend and no phone app, or site or computer is getting me anywhere it just sits at a half loaded screen.

I couldn't make my dining reservations online this morning and called at EXACTLY 7am and was on hold for 40 mins before I could make them.

I couldn't make my dining reservations online this morning and called at EXACTLY 7am and was on hold for 40 mins before I could make them.

That's how my day went on Sunday. I was able to get a couple online but I had to call to get a few more and because of the CP I am searching for my precious Garden Grill everyday. I hope you got what you wanted!

That's how my day went on Sunday. I was able to get a couple online but I had to call to get a few more and because of the CP I am searching for my precious Garden Grill everyday. I hope you got what you wanted!
We weren't able to get Coral Reef or Ohana. I don't want to book a CP package, but I have a feeling that if we want Coral Reef we would have to.

Ok no one seems to be getting Ohana for December - I randomly spot checked dinner for 2 in August, Sept and November, and not a spot available. I know when I booked Ohana 2 years ago we did it maybe 2 months before the trip.... I am so anxious for Sunday morning now.

Ok no one seems to be getting Ohana for December - I randomly spot checked dinner for 2 in August, Sept and November, and not a spot available. I know when I booked Ohana 2 years ago we did it maybe 2 months before the trip.... I am so anxious for Sunday morning now.

I'm super anxious too!! I don't get to make them until wed :( I have never had problems getting Ohana at 180 days for a party of 4 in the last, but 7? Blech.

Someone going before me want to book Ohana dinner for 7 for me on 12/12?!! :rolleyes1:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter