• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official December 2023 Thread***

Okay, same. I wasn't paying much attention to the restaurants offered but man, absolutely zero of those interest me. Especially with my son being 10 and now being an adult :scared: Probably going to pass on that, which is a bummer.
Agree with the lack of choices. We went a few years ago and our dining choice was breakfast at Ale and Compass. Thinking maybe Garden Grill breakfast or Rose & Crown. You might want to just try the same day dining option at Regal.

Last edited:
Agree with the lack of choices. We went a few years ago and our dining choice was breakfast at Ale and Compass. Thinking maybe Garden Grill breakfast or Rose & Crown. You might want to just try the same dining option at Regal.
I thought about Regal but I don't know if I want to chance getting that or not. We just decided to do Garden Grill breakfast lol. We loved it a few years ago so it'll be nice to go back!

Popping in because I realized I never joined this thread. 12/6-12/10 split stay CBR to Poly. This is a surprise trip for my three soon-to-be 10 year olds!

We're doing 2.5 park days and a party. Goal is to really hit all the Christmas highlights since we did a long, "do it all" WDW visit in August of '22.

Our EP evening is now NPH, so we're definitely looking at grabbing a dining package for the guaranteed seat. I'm worried Epcot is going to be bonkers, though, between Luminous just debuting 12/5 and then the most popular CP narrator being 12/6-8!! Anyone want to talk me off the ledge? 🤣

This is my Epcot day, too and I think crowds are going to be crazy. There are EEH at Epcot that night, so I'm hoping the crowds thin out for that.
Has that officially been announced for Dec 7?

Never mind I see it when I do a 5-day view from 12/5 but it's strange that's it not on the Disney EEH page. I'm guessing Disney wants to keep them available on the same nights as a party which is what they did during our last December trip. It's really up in the air what they will do during Christmas week when there are no parties scheduled. :confused3

Last edited:
Popping in because I realized I never joined this thread. 12/6-12/10 split stay CBR to Poly. This is a surprise trip for my three soon-to-be 10 year olds!

We're doing 2.5 park days and a party. Goal is to really hit all the Christmas highlights since we did a long, "do it all" WDW visit in August of '22.

Our EP evening is now NPH, so we're definitely looking at grabbing a dining package for the guaranteed seat. I'm worried Epcot is going to be bonkers, though, between Luminous just debuting 12/5 and then the most popular CP narrator being 12/6-8!! Anyone want to talk me off the ledge? 🤣
:welcome:to the thread! You're now on the list!:mickeyjum

Add me to the 12/7 Epcot crew! If there are indeed EEH that night I am very glad I upgraded my Coronado stay to a deluxe.

So curious what those crowds will end up being like .... also going to try to book a Candlelight Processional package. I've actually never seen it and NPH seems like a great first narrator.

Yes! We stayed overnight on our way to WDW this past May and regretted not spending another night there so I'm looking forward to spending a couple of nights this time around. Unfortunately, I will miss the Christmas parade since our stay is right before the holiday but hoping to take in the area. We really only have 1 whole day and would like to see some decorations and one of the battlefields so I'm hoping the weather holds up.
The Old Town area will have decorations (check out all the windows that the merchants decorate) and I suggest booking a nighttime carriage ride through Old Town! More info can be found on their website. Old Towne Carriages dot... you know the rest ;) Lots of restaurants in the downtown area too.

Hi! New here 🙂 Doing a stay either offsite or at Coronado from Dec 10-16. Have both booked just haven’t decided yet. We are APs but first trip as family. Kids are all teens. Hubby has only ever been to Epcot and only saw half of it.
Goal is one park a day for half day each so one member of our group doesn’t get too overwhelmed. Looking forward to Specialty Cruises for fireworks, mini golf, and some dining we’ve never tried before. Such an exciting time of year to be at Disney!

Hi! New here 🙂 Doing a stay either offsite or at Coronado from Dec 10-16. Have both booked just haven’t decided yet. We are APs but first trip as family. Kids are all teens. Hubby has only ever been to Epcot and only saw half of it.
Goal is one park a day for half day each so one member of our group doesn’t get too overwhelmed. Looking forward to Specialty Cruises for fireworks, mini golf, and some dining we’ve never tried before. Such an exciting time of year to be at Disney!
:wave: and :welcome:to the thread! You're on the list!:mickeyjum

Joining the thread!

I‘ll be at Saratoga Springs Dec 13-18 with my brother, his wife, and our Mom. We originally had party tickets for the 14th, but after seeing EEH at Epcot AND the narrators list, the call of Brendan Fraser was too strong for these 90s kids and we switched the party to the 15! We have some picky eaters so Regal Eagle will be our best bet at a dining package. Looks like we’ll be rope dropping some delicious BBQ that day LOL. We‘re regular Disney visitors but this will be our first time for the holidays!!

Joining the thread!

I‘ll be at Saratoga Springs Dec 13-18 with my brother, his wife, and our Mom. We originally had party tickets for the 14th, but after seeing EEH at Epcot AND the narrators list, the call of Brendan Fraser was too strong for these 90s kids and we switched the party to the 15! We have some picky eaters so Regal Eagle will be our best bet at a dining package. Looks like we’ll be rope dropping some delicious BBQ that day LOL. We‘re regular Disney visitors but this will be our first time for the holidays!!
:welcome: to the thread! You are now on the ever-growing list! party:

We are visiting 12/23 to 1/3 staying at Pop Century and then Disney Dolphin for New Years. We have been for Christmas twice before and love the decorations and holiday vibe despite the crowds :)

Stopping yo add that I will be at Cabana Bay the 8th-10th and then heading to the Boardwalk for the 10th-14th!!

Joining the thread!

Ha, we did the exact same thing! We're at SSR for Dec 13-19th, and had MVMCP for 14th too and got them switched, so we can see Brendan Fraser! We're gonna try and do the package at Garden Grill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter