**OFFICIAL DIS PODCAST CRUISE** May 16-20, 2022 on the Disney Dream

We're in! After our cruise in December on the Wonder where my husband decided he was never sailing on Disney again, it appears all he needed was for Teresa to hype the Podcast cruise during the Tuesday show to get him back in the right frame of mind!

And since now I only book through Dreams, I didn't even have to call DCL to deal with the issues we had on our booking. (I am on hold with them right now trying to book a stray OBB placeholder that somehow didn't end up with Dreams, and believe me, you want to book through Dreams.)

Although Val & I are DCL Platinum, its been several years since we have actually sailed on Disney. What is the current policy about vaccinations and testing for this cruise?

Although Val & I are DCL Platinum, its been several years since we have actually sailed on Disney. What is the current policy about vaccinations and testing for this cruise?

I assume you need to be just fully vaccinated and they now do an antigen test similar to at home tests. No requirement for boosters yet. 15 days prior to sailing, you need to upload your documents to Safe Passage website. If you had a positive PCR Covid test in the last 90 days before sailing, you can request a waiver for port testing with a doctor’s note. Kids under 5 need a negative Covid test 24-72 hours before sailing, plus being tested at port.

The situation is fluid and requirements can change at any time.

What is the Fish Extender policy now? I saw that they were prohibited but haven't heard if they are now allowed.

Jeff, you will need to setup an account with Safe Passages 15 days before the cruise and upload your vaccination cards. That is also the site they will use to let you know your COVID test at the port was negative and you can board the ship. When you go to complete your online information and get a port arrival time you will see a link. Any questions let me know.

Jeff, you will need to setup an account with Safe Passages 15 days before the cruise and upload your vaccination cards. That is also the site they will use to let you know your COVID test at the port was negative and you can board the ship. When you go to complete your online information and get a port arrival time you will see a link. Any questions let me know.
You can also just arrive at the port and they will take care of adding your information there. Sounds like the pre-setup should expedite your boarding process.

Thanks. I got Val & I set up on Safe Passages and uploaded the required info.

Now to start packing.... :cool1:

Do we need cash or credit cards when on castaway cay? Read there is no lockers so don’t want to have money or credit card sitting unattended while swimming or snorkeling.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter