• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Disney Scrapbook

rkalm

Earning My Ears
Is anyone familiar with the Disney Scrapbook available in the park? I was thinking of either getting that or a generic one and the book, "Making Disney Memories" and making our own. Any input?

There are discussions about the scrapbooks sold in WDW over on the Recipes and Scrapbooks Forum, which is listed under the Just For Fun Forums from the Main Discussion page.

I bought that album, and made a scrapbook of our trip - you can see it here My scrapbook if you are interested,
The only thing I would say is that the album is not very good quality and mine is going to break before too long - I have had to fix the rings many times already.

i got tons of info from the recipies and scrapbook forum, it's worth a visit.

Bev

Recipes and Scrapbook Forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter