***Official DLR November 2021 Check-in Thread***

We are choosing to start in DCA Bc that is the park I think the kids will most enjoy. But we will park hop when we can. If things are all the same in November, does that mean we can only try for Web (first choice since we’ve been on rise)? We won’t have an opportunity to try for Rise?

We also have to get a DAS pass for my son. How is that working currently at DCA? How do we book each attraction?

You can try for WEB in the morning and Rise in the afternoon if you plan on park hopping to Disneyland.

I've only used DAS at Disney World but I'm sure it works the same- we had to go to each attraction to get a return time although once in awhile we'd see guest service tent too.

Have been feeling a little off lately, just like everyone else tired from the last year and half. Sooo what makes ya feel better than getting into planning a trip. I was going to wait till after the 21st to see if there was any more info on the borders released but figured why not start making some notes and pick park days. I am hoping testing will be a little easier coming into Canada by then, getting a test near Disney will be an interesting task with no car.

I am a little hesitant to book flights due to all the changes on West jet flights, I have travel credits and companion tickets to use but don't want to have my flights moved all over the place.

I wonder what November will be like for all of us. Max pass or fast pass available, WOC and Fantasmic back.

Have been feeling a little off lately, just like everyone else tired from the last year and half. Sooo what makes ya feel better than getting into planning a trip. I was going to wait till after the 21st to see if there was any more info on the borders released but figured why not start making some notes and pick park days. I am hoping testing will be a little easier coming into Canada by then, getting a test near Disney will be an interesting task with no car.

I am a little hesitant to book flights due to all the changes on West jet flights, I have travel credits and companion tickets to use but don't want to have my flights moved all over the place.

I wonder what November will be like for all of us. Max pass or fast pass available, WOC and Fantasmic back.
I feel the same way. Whenever I'm down, it's nice to have something to look forward to and plan to keep your mind busy! Fingers crossed the border opens up for you soon.

Being a big planner (like most of us here), it kills me to not know what to expect. In addition to WoC, I'm really hopeful that they will bring back Maxpass/Fastpass in time for our November trips. I know some prefer the standby lines that are constantly moving w/o MP or FP, but I'd much rather spend time shopping or snacking while I wait for my MP window!

Okay we need one for November since figured I'd go ahead and start it! Comment and I'll add you to the list.

Nov. 3rd-5th- Fairfield Inn- JJ2017
Nov. 4th-7th- JW Marriott Garden Walk- The Expert
Nov. 6th-12th- Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn- Pluto468
Nov. 7th-12th- HOJO- Kristin Weiss
Nov. 9th-14th- DLH- mcrowder1978
Nice. 10th-14th- Candy Cane Inn- My3crazymonkeys
Nov. 11th-15th- TBA- CO2CA
Nov. 11th-15th- GCH- julesann
Nov. 11th-14th- DLH- ej119
Nov. 12th-14th- TBA- abbeyroad6282
Nov. 12th-17th- DLH- greewe
Nov. 13th-19th- Del Sol- tlcdoula
Nov. 14th-15th- GCH- StarlitNight05
Nov. 15th-19th- VGC Studio- upritbass
Nov. 17th-24th- Desert Inn- CandyMouse
Nov. 19th- 26th- Cambria Hotel- TikiTikiFan
Nov. 20th-25th- GCH- Tankgirl!
Nov. 23rd-26th- DLH- MinnieMama09
Been waiting for this
Nov 14th-19th - DLH, goofy1954

I think I can finally join this group! We are tentatively (only because of travel restrictions between Canada and the US) planning for Nov 7-12 during DS's mid-term break. We're booked at the Fairfield on Harbor Blvd right now but we are still debating where to stay. We typically prefer the GCH but at $669USD/night for the Grand compared to $191CAD/night at Fairfield, it is hard to talk myself into it! Also, we are planning to go ALL out March 2022 for my 50th.

Our last trip was August 2018 so this trip is LONG overdue!

I feel the same way. Whenever I'm down, it's nice to have something to look forward to and plan to keep your mind busy! Fingers crossed the border opens up for you soon.

Being a big planner (like most of us here), it kills me to not know what to expect. In addition to WoC, I'm really hopeful that they will bring back Maxpass/Fastpass in time for our November trips. I know some prefer the standby lines that are constantly moving w/o MP or FP, but I'd much rather spend time shopping or snacking while I wait for my MP window!

I'm with ya on this! So many rumors that we won't even get FP back and that'll be some new/expensive system so I'm stressed about what's going to happen. I hope we find out soon either way so I can budget. Because if they get rid of MaxPass (nooooooo 😩) then if you want pictures you gotta factor in that too plus whatever the new system would cost. So many unknowns.

I'm with ya on this! So many rumors that we won't even get FP back and that'll be some new/expensive system so I'm stressed about what's going to happen. I hope we find out soon either way so I can budget. Because if they get rid of MaxPass (nooooooo 😩) then if you want pictures you gotta factor in that too plus whatever the new system would cost. So many unknowns.
I forgot about the pictures! Ugh! I really hope they don't take MP away permanently 😞

I forgot about the pictures! Ugh! I really hope they don't take MP away permanently 😞
I didn't think about the picture either.. yikes... this could really start to add up if they take MP away.. I'm trying to get in the mind set that this trip (If we can pull it off) will be nothing like a previous trip. I will need to go into it as all new and wrap my brain around a new way to be at the park. As much as I can't wait to get there I am definitely a little nervous about the changes and being prepared.

So...a new term...what is WEB? How fun :)
New ride in Avengers Campus called Web Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure. Although read up on how to get Boarding Groups for this ride, as you get two chances at 7am and 12pm via a virtual que. If you miss on those times, you will not be able to ride it for that day, so be careful and read up on the process.

I'm trying to budget with a bit extra set aside to prepare for whatever they're going to throw at us FP wise! The cost of pics for the week is $78 I think so I mean not terrible (cheaper than WDW) but if you add up that with whatever a new FP system will cost... But I feel like most of the rumors are centered on WDW's FP system and the new app they're getting so maybe we'll get lucky and they'll leave Disneyland alone. 🤞

I spent a small fortune shopping in Disney World so I keep telling myself I do NOT need to buy anything haha!

Has anyone made theme park reservations yet? According to my GCH reservation, I should be able to book my reservation tomorrow, but I wasn't quite sure if I needed to go in every day and book each day we want to be in the park or if I should wait and do it all at once. Also, does anyone know what time the reservation window opens? Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter