OFFICIAL! Fireworks are back

I have mixed feelings about this...while I look forward to seeing fireworks again, this will bring more people in at the end of the day (especially with park hopping), bringing the ride waits up again (and the bus lines at park close!). Rope drop is too early for my group, I was hoping to take advantage of the lower wait times at the end of the night. Oh well...at least Animal kingdom and Hollywood studios may still have lower waits in late afternoon/early evening. I am looking forward to seeing Epcot Forever though as we haven't seen it yet!

If you're not going to watch the fireworks, you should do very very well with standby times for about 30 minutes before the start of the show through the end of the show

Epcot closes at 10 so I wonder if they will push it to 11 for closing

I could be wrong, but I feel like at epcot, illumincations was always right at closing. not to say they wont change the closing hours anyway, but i am not sure the 10pm show time will be the reason. i could be wrong though.

I could be wrong, but I feel like at epcot, illumincations was always right at closing. not to say they wont change the closing hours anyway, but i am not sure the 10pm show time will be the reason. i could be wrong though.

I agree on that. Illuminations was the end of the day. Started at the park "closing" time from what I remember. So once it was over the park was "closed".

What does Everyone think? Any Chance we’ll have Fireworks at the Boo Bash Parties?
I don't think they'll have fireworks during Boo Bash as it is an after hours event and they don't have fireworks at those.. I think Happily Ever After will happen a half hour before the after hours event though.

We'll be in MK July 1st... if you were me what time would you grab a spot to watch? As long as we're in the general castle hub area I'm fine.

Has anyone heard if the fireworks on the 4th will be different than HEA, not that I care too much!

So happy to hear this! We arrive on July 4, so perfect timing. Where is everyone's favorite spot to watch the fireworks?

Just announced that the fireworks on the 4th will be happily ever after and not the special 4 of July ones they do each year.

I agree on that. Illuminations was the end of the day. Started at the park "closing" time from what I remember. So once it was over the park was "closed".

True. I wonder if they will go back to a 9am opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter