Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

I know what I am actually going to do but, like you, don't want to get any pieces together until I get the actual count. I did the FE on the Ahoy St. Croix cruise and anyone on our list that was in my last group will get the same thing. Good thing I don't believe I see any duplicate names as of yet. Anyone who recognizes my name let me know and I'll get you something else.

Just a quick correction: there are actually 29 rooms as of now. (#7074 was listed twice - 2 separate households)

You are correct- 29 different rooms, but plan on 2 gifts for 7074 since 2 households are represented.

Some people plan a gift for every individual, some 1 per cabin.
Some do something for adults (or by couple) and something else for kids.
This is why the cabins are listed as they are, and with ages for the kids.

You are welcome to do whatever you like for gifting. I just wanted to call attention to the fact that 2 different families are sharing that particular cabin.

Hi...we are going on 3.0 and would like to be a part of the FE exchange.

We are the Still family and our screen name is Plutofan.

Family members:

Adults:
John and Cheri (travel planners)
Louise (John's mom)
Pat (John's sister)

Kids (John and Cheri's children, ages on the cruise):
Matthew - age 14
Ryan - age 12
Michael - age 11

Our cabins are 10164 and 10166.

Pat and Louise will be in one cabin and the rest of the crew will be in another cabin.

Thanks for organizing this. :cool1:

I signed up for a FE group but forgot to sign up here!!

Screen name: DSNYDREAMER

Tracey Heinrichs
Benjamin Imlau (16)
Cabin 9658

Just the 2 of us DH can't make it!

We are definately in. It was so much fun on PCC 2.0 being in the California group. We have 2 cabins participating in our party.

Board name: CDolacki2003

cabin# 10598
me (CDolacki2003) Cheryl (I turn 41 on the ship :banana::banana:)
DH- John
DM- Sharon/Mom :)

cabin# 10596
DB- Brian
SIL- Julie
DN- Jacob (13)
DN- Kyle (11)
DN- Luke (10)

The boys are so looking forward to this. They even want to help make the fish extenders :woohoo:

Calling all Clevelanders. Anyone want to be a group. We have an idea and would love to share. PM me if interested.

Thank you for adding us to the list. My mother in law has been working on our gifts and I have our fish extenders being made as I type this!. So exciting...
:cool1::cool1:

:idea::idea::idea:

On PCC 2.0, I got to meet my group members, but not a lot of others. Since we are a smaller bunch this time around, we could feasible all get together for a FE participant meet!

Maybe we could we have it one morning. We could do something like all of us have breakfast at the same place and time - we all have to eat!

Thoughts? :rolleyes:

On PCC 2.0, I got to meet my group members, but not a lot of others. Since we are a smaller bunch this time around, we could feasible all get together for a FE participant meet!

Maybe we could we have it one morning. We could do something like all of us have breakfast at the same place and time - we all have to eat!

Nancy
You again come up with a great idea. Count us in. Just tell us when and were:woohoo:

LOVE the breakfast idea! :cool1:
Actually I am game for anything the group wants to do.

We truly are a more manageable group this time- it would be fun to get to know one another!

How about breakfast on our first morning? That way we will all know who is who as we start on our adventure. Time and place? (are all of the dining rooms open every morning for breakfast?)

You know the rules! You're in charge of organizing! Personally I love the idea as I didn't meet that many people during 2.0, but that was my fault (super shy)!

First morning may not be the best - the DL Team is possibly planning something which you all wouold be encouraged to attend - but it will be EARLY! Stay tuned for more details!

How about Nassau Day? Is anyone else not getting off the ship?

Nassau Day is morning #2- that would work. :thumbsup2
I'm not getting off the ship.

I sure don't want to miss anything the DL Team is working on! :woohoo:

I'm getting off the ship. DH has never been over to Atlantis, so I'm giving him a mini tour of our playground (DD and I have stayed there many times). Plus what would we be doing in Nassau without buying some rum?pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter