*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! :thumbsup2 I saw those, but wasn't sure how legit the site was. (Ok, now I'm singing 2 legit 2 quit :rotfl:) How many days was it from the day you ordered them until the day they arrived? Maybe I can still make it ;)
Great now you got me singing it!!LOL
I ordered it on the second and they came yesterday. Keep in mind that was a holiday weekend so I am sure that made it take a little longer

8 days left - kinda panicky b/c I feel so rushed. Was planning to go at the end of August but ended up moving the trip b/c brother decided he was getting married the day I was supposed to leave. So annoying!

8 days left - kinda panicky b/c I feel so rushed. Was planning to go at the end of August but ended up moving the trip b/c brother decided he was getting married the day I was supposed to leave. So annoying!

That reminds me of the year my BIL decided that the best date to get married was on my son's 2nd birthday. Who does these things??? and it was a Sunday, not exactly a common day for most people to get married. I feel your pain! lol

Great now you got me singing it!!LOL
I ordered it on the second and they came yesterday. Keep in mind that was a holiday weekend so I am sure that made it take a little longer

Have you tried these yet? Do they really work?? Just joining in and spotted this. Thanks!;)

I am spazzing out with only 10 more days left, I am so overwhelmed.. I am trying to come up with a touring plan but I have no idea where to start..
Can you guys visit my pre trip report and give me some advice on what I posted

Have you tried these yet? Do they really work?? Just joining in and spotted this. Thanks!;)

I have not used them yet but when I took them out to check out..I cold feel the coolness..
oh and mine don't smell for those who said they smell funny

A Letter to Whom Ever Controls Time:

Dear Sir/Madam;

Those who are attending our much anticipated trip to Walt Disney World on the 13th are growing impatient. Is there any way you could speed up the time and make it Tuesday morning already and then on Tuesday slow down time so we can fully savor our trip into the parks? Normally I'm not one to ask for time to be sped up (ok I admit those last 3 month's of each pregnancy I was begging for it but that doesnt count!) but this is of the utmost importance! I have pictures to take, memories to make and joy to be had. I want to see the sparkle of imagination and laughter dance across my daughter's eye's every day! I want to hear my one year old call out to Mickey Mouse as only she can in her sweet pixie voice. I also want my dear Dis friends to have the same experiances. We just want you to push the clock forward a tad bit! What harm could it do?

Thank You

Disneywatcher AKA Amanda

initially i thought it was a 'new' school excuse letter:lmao:, i've been recycling the same old one for years.

i posted in the online checkin poll thread, think im going to try it. Just wondering if i hate the room we do get (should arrive around 11:30 am if ME is running well that day;)) if i can decline it ask for a King bed - anywhere? This is what the CM i spoke to yesterday told me she would do:confused3.

CM also said since we'll be @ a Value I could request to speak to a manager on duty & inquire if any of the Values would have a King open & transfer reservation.:confused:This is the 1st i've ever heard of that happening.

I bought two of them for our trip...we just got back and we used them everyday and they worked, for us. I got one for my son and one for my husband and I to share. They are pretty big 32" x 13" (I think). You can rewet them in a fountain or sink...they don't smell...and they feel really good. We kept them rolled up in a ziploc bag. They are really light. DS carried his in his bag and DH carried ours in the other bag. Whenever we took them out we found a lot of people checking it out. But most importantly they felt really cool and helped cool us off!
Debbie

Hi guys! I keep trying to post and for some reason it's not going through argh! Anyway hopefully this one will. It's been great here not nearly as hot as at home and a bit crowded (lots of south American tour groups) but w're having a wonderful time. The longest wait we've had was 30 minutes for expedition everest and we've used fast passes alot. We only had a bit of rain so far. There have been several conference groups moving through the dolphin and right now it seems to be a baseball group. we're moving to the polynon Thursday so I don't think I'll have internet but I'll for sure be back to post as soon as we're home! Everyone coming down soon have a great trip!!!!

We are home:guilty:. Got home Sunday night and am still recovering with laundry and getting all the stuff put away. I have uploaded some photos and willk post soon.

Have a fabulous trip if you're headed out soon!

I'm pretty sure all of brazil is at Hollywood stdiois today. Took 42 minutes to get a counter service cheeseburger. I am sick and this will be the last trip with my boyfriends family as hey are rude and cranky. Enjoying the time we have alone. Hope your trips are going better

I'm pretty sure all of brazil is at Hollywood stdiois today. Took 42 minutes to get a counter service cheeseburger. I am sick and this will be the last trip with my boyfriends family as hey are rude and cranky. Enjoying the time we have alone. Hope your trips are going better

trinaweena,
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling that great and your boyfriend's family is driving you crazy. I hope the rest of your trip is more pleasant. Everyone is starting to scare me about the tour groups. We went last year at this time and really didn't think that they were all that bad. (didn't really see many) so we thought we would try July again. I hope that wasn't a mistake??!!?? I am still looking forward to leaving going on Sunday though. Not too many days left.

Flight landed @ 3:30. Literally walked on ME. Leaving now @ 4:05! Maybe 16 people on bus total!

Am I the only one who almost has to make daily trips to Wal Mart during the week before you leave? hahaha Trying to come up with a list and only go on Friday in hopes of not having to go everyday this time.

Flight landed @ 3:30. Literally walked on ME. Leaving now @ 4:05! Maybe 16 people on bus total!

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!! I bet at this point (4:55) you're probably at or almost at your resort :) :) :)

Ok, so funny story for today. The week before we leave DH and I always play the 'what will you be doing right now, next week' game. He had off today because of the lovely TORRENTIAL storms we've had, so we were eating lunch and he asked me that question and I said, "Hmm....Tuesday....around 12:00....we'll be in the AK eating at Yak and Yeti counter service." Then he asked what I was going to eat and I said "I'm going to have the honey chicken and you're going to have shrimp lo mein." He started :lmao::lmao::lmao: that I had even planned what HE was going to eat. Good thing he loves me and he loves Disney. Most guys would have run screaming at that point ;)

Am I the only one who almost has to make daily trips to Wal Mart during the week before you leave? hahaha Trying to come up with a list and only go on Friday in hopes of not having to go everyday this time.

Yep! Went yesterday AND today so far :thumbsup2

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!! I bet at this point (4:55) you're probably at or almost at your resort :) :) :)

Ok, so funny story for today. The week before we leave DH and I always play the 'what will you be doing right now, next week' game. He had off today because of the lovely TORRENTIAL storms we've had, so we were eating lunch and he asked me that question and I said, "Hmm....Tuesday....around 12:00....we'll be in the AK eating at Yak and Yeti counter service." Then he asked what I was going to eat and I said "I'm going to have the honey chicken and you're going to have shrimp lo mein." He started :lmao::lmao::lmao: that I had even planned what HE was going to eat. Good thing he loves me and he loves Disney. Most guys would have run screaming at that point ;)

My dad just asked me a minute ago. I said, all I know is that we have an 8:30am ressie for Donald's breakfast.

we do that too.\

i thought we were the only crazy ones to do that LOL

dh will text me from working saying - where would we be RIGHT NOW and if we don't have plans going or if it's too soon i make something up other wise it's just what day is it and that's the day i go by

glad to see i'm not the only one :)

My dad just asked me a minute ago. I said, all I know is that we have an 8:30am ressie for Donald's breakfast.
Looks like we might be in AK on the same day :thumbsup2

we do that too.\

i thought we were the only crazy ones to do that LOL

dh will text me from working saying - where would we be RIGHT NOW and if we don't have plans going or if it's too soon i make something up other wise it's just what day is it and that's the day i go by

glad to see i'm not the only one :)

Aw :) So glad others do that too! It is so fun, and we also play sometimes when our trip is further out or even when we don't have one planned. We'll just ask each other if we could be anywhere in WDW right then where would we be :)

I keep telling my son what we will be doing next week at this time. He is the only one that will listen to me at this point.... :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter