****Official July 2021 Thread****

CP is back right? Does anyone know if they've started work yet or are they still training?

Hearing reports of Casey's opening 6/30. Still crossing all my fingers and toes for extended AK hours.

My DD is a CP at Epcot in the Festivals Booths. She moved in June 15 (first group). She has gone through her training and has been working in different booths on her work days. I know that there were a lot of CP's hired for the Festival Booths.

Yea I am not sure when the weather website just says PM thunderstorms in Orlando July 9th-12th. Could be afternoon or evening.

That means afternoon, generally around 4pm. You can practically set your watch by it. They blow in and out fairly quickly, though once in a while you get a downpour that lingers a bit.

We booked a package too....and we didn't get these at all! When is your trip? We leave in 9 days!

They may be in your room when you get there. I’ve only ever done room only bookings because of separate tickets/AP but my trip last month was booked as a weird “2020 recovery package” because it had been postponed from last May, during the closures, even though I renewed my AP. When I got to GF and came back from the parks on my arrival day I had an envelope in my room with luggage tags and the magical extras coupons.

I have gone from really excited to fearing the worst about crowds for our trip next week. Was excited when they were doing the significantly early entry with ride access before park open. Then within the last week or so, it has gone back to more normal rope drop procedures at at least 3 of the 4 parks. I figured that was in anticipation of likely starting the new early entry for resort guests on or about July 1st. But today’s release that this will begin on October 1st, and the photos of the barricades being put in place to manage entry crowds this coming week at the MK, and I am now seeing myself in a NYE type of crowd on Sunday for the 4th but without the normal super long summer hours and FP+
I’m also worried that if we take our midday break back at the hotel on Sunday, that we won’t be able to get back in during the late afternoon because of all the Park Hoppers that will stream in after 2:00, rendering our Park Pass reservation mostly useless.
Somebody talk me down from the ledge.

Tomorrow is July 1!! Wishing all of you on this board a fun and magical trip back to WDW.
My family is leaving tonight. I just read a report about a possible formation of hurricane named ”Elsa” in the Atlantic Ocean. I pray that Elsa stays far far far away from WDW… My family is used to the afternoon thunderstorm. I just hope my vacation won’t be a complete wash out.

Tomorrow is July 1!! Wishing all of you on this board a fun and magical trip back to WDW.
My family is leaving tonight. I just read a report about a possible formation of hurricane named ”Elsa” in the Atlantic Ocean. I pray that Elsa stays far far far away from WDW… My family is used to the afternoon thunderstorm. I just hope my vacation won’t be a complete wash out.
Have a wonderful time we arrive early Saturday. Going to take the weather and crowds in stride. After many Disney trips no matter what happens we’re in Disney and we’re going to have fun pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter