****Official July 2021 Thread****

I am so late to this party! Why? We literally just booked this trip Right now!

My hubs called and said “hey they have a room at Riviera 7/2-5. Should we go?“

me: Ummm…why not 😬

airfare ✅
dog sitter ✅
airport transfers ✅

We were just there last month and had a fabulous trip so we literally plan to sit by the pool, explore and you bet I will be seeing Happily Ever After and the new Epcot Fireworks!!

I kind of like the 30 hour Countdown! Since 2007 we have only stayed at the Poly so this will be new adventure!

I am so late to this party! Why? We literally just booked this trip Right now!

My hubs called and said “hey they have a room at Riviera 7/2-5. Should we go?“

me: Ummm…why not 😬

airfare ✅
dog sitter ✅
airport transfers ✅

We were just there last month and had a fabulous trip so we literally plan to sit by the pool, explore and you bet I will be seeing Happily Ever After and the new Epcot Fireworks!!

I kind of like the 30 hour Countdown! Since 2007 we have only stayed at the Poly so this will be new adventure!
That’s amazing you guys are living the dream have fun pixiedust:

Also if you going to WDW next week/ next weekend like me, lets all share positive energy. I am slightly concerned about this Elsa tropical storm/ maybe hurricane that MIGHT pass through Florida. It's to early to say now, but I would hate for it to impact my trip or worse force me to cancel............ :(

Also if you going to WDW next week/ next weekend like me, lets all share positive energy. I am slightly concerned about this Elsa tropical storm/ maybe hurricane that MIGHT pass through Florida. It's to early to say now, but I would hate for it to impact my trip or worse force me to cancel............ :(

Same. Don't stress it. Its VERY far away, and as of now ( and it WILL change ) it would be on the gulf coast. Also, its just a tropical storm and doesn't seem like it will become a hurricane. Its also fast moving. So it's something that we can deal with, IF it comes by... No worries. Positive energy all around

Same. Don't stress it. Its VERY far away, and as of now ( and it WILL change ) it would be on the gulf coast. Also, its just a tropical storm and doesn't seem like it will become a hurricane. Its also fast moving. So it's something that we can deal with, IF it comes by... No worries. Positive energy all around

Yea you're right I am probably worrying about nothing lol. But yes positive energy all around!!!

the secret of “SECRET!” Positive thoughts!! My kids and I have been saying our prayers all day long. I know there is no accident that we all chose this time to be in WDW. It will be a fun week for us all!!! But it doesn’t hurt to keep praying :worship::worship:

Last edited:
the secret of “SECRECT!” Positive thoughts!! My kids and I have been saying our prayers all day long. I know there is no accident that we all chose this time to be in WDW. It will be a fun week for us all!!! But it doesn’t hurt to keep praying :worship::worship:
I have following along very closely. I’m not so worried about our days while in Orlando, I’m more concerned about flying in ON Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter