Official JUNE 2008

Count us in! We are going to be at the Pop Century from June 7th-15th. We will be celebrating my DD's 6th birthday on the 8th at Cinderella's Castle! I got in for Cinderella's Royal Breakfast! We are pretty excited, and she knows about all our ADR's except that one!:goodvibes

AStamm...
Where did you find the dates for Star Wars weekend? They are still not on the Disney site?

Group of 14 family and friends -- 4 of them are children -- all boys (mine now 9 and 7 and two families with one son each, both now 8). Staying off site at Windsor Hills Resort -- so we can chill out and have a blast when we are not at Disney! We are soooo looking forward to it! I haven't been back since I was a teenager ... back in the early 80s ... which seems like a lifetime ago! Anyway, I'm an anal, retentive, planner queen and I'm addicted to the Dis boards!

party:

Yeah - finally a June thread!!!! We'll be there from June 13-21 (maybe an extra day or 2 on one end), staying at offsite at Vistana. Can't wait - I'm on here all the time and have already started obsessive planning.

We'll be there too with our children and grandchildren. June 16-25 for us. It'll be our granddaughter Aubrey's first time at the World.

Hi! I'm a newbie here and LOVING all the info I've found so far on these boards. We're going (me, DH, DS(8) and DD(4)) for the first time as a family June 17-24. We're staying offsite at the DoubleTree DTD. Can't wait! :yay:

We will be at POP from June 16th to 24th. :cool1:

I cannot wait. We are not telling DD5 or DD6 until we get there. :cheer2:

I like the door deco idea. Mind if I join?:flower3:

Back to the WL June 8th - 14th! Just got done with all my ADR's. Let the countdown begin!! Celebrating DD's 6th and DS's 16th birthdays! My son tried the Lime Green Mickey last summer, but we didn't see anyone. I like the backpack tag idea, I think I will try that one this year!

I will be there June 22-July 5th at Animal Kingdom Lodge! I am sooo excited :cool1: I stayed there one night in October after we got off the Magic and it was beautiful I literally wanted to cry when we had to leave.

Wow, I am glad to see this June thread. It must mean our trips are coming up soon!

We will be at Boardwalk Villa's from June 7th- 15th! We will be celebrating our oldest DD's Graduation from High School and our Baby Boy's 5th Birtdhay!

:)

Planning my first trip to WDW ever for May 31-June 6 at POP. Can't wait to experience the magic of it all!

This is my special RETIREMENT trip! As of tonight 131 days. We're first flying from DFW and going to DL 6/1-5. Then we're flying from DL to WDW 6/5-13. We'll be staying at our home DVC resort, BWV. Hope to see you there!

Count us in on the trip in June! There will be 5 of us from Ar. June 14th to the 21rst. Still working on lodging. Any one stay at Buena Vista Suites before?

Wooohooooooooo!!!!!! My DP(artner), DD9, DD10, and DM will be off to Florida in early June. First trip for my Partner and daughters, and as a former Floridian and CM it will be my first time staying on site as a tourist. Can't wait to feel the difference!!

We'll be staying at SSR from June 9th to the 14th, and at my Sisters home just east of Orlando for another week after.

We are counting the days and figuring out activities to pass the time until June!!!

Seems like June is going to be plenty busy. We will be at VWL June 14-22!! Can't Wait!! Happy Vacationing Everyone!!! See you all There!!!:cheer2:

Yeah! It finally seems like vacation is getting close. :cheer2: We will be at ASMovies June 13th -22nd. ADR's are made but I change them at least once a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter