***Official June, 2012! Hot, hot, hot!!!***

So you didn't do EBCI for your way down to Orlando? Those are pretty good boarding positions without it! :goodvibes

No I didnt - I just did it here at home myself since it would be convenient for me to do it myself. I am interested to see this difference in regular check in and EBCI.

No I didnt - I just did it here at home myself since it would be convenient for me to do it myself. I am interested to see this difference in regular check in and EBCI.

I should know mine tomorrow evening, right? If it's 36 hours for EBCI? We're leaving at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday. Can you believe how close we are?!? YAY!!!!!

Finally down to our last 48 hours before we leave! I am SO excite to go and DH actually seems excited. :thumbsup2 Now we are trying to decide if we want to go to Disney Quest or do TL on Sat. Does anyone know if once you are inside DQ do you have to pay anything extra for any of the games or experiences? I can't seem to get the "search" engine to work here.

I think you had to pay for some of the video games, but the big rides were included. To me it wasn't worth the admission and we got the military WPF&M for $27. It's really outdated and dirty and in need of a lot of repair, I couldn't believe I was in a Disney owned venue. I wouldn't waste the money on DQ, I would choose TL instead.

DH finally decided he wanted to go back to WDW for Labor Day, good thing, because I already booked POFQ and a dinner at his favorite restaurant, Biergarten. The smile on his face was priceless!

Well, I'm almost done packing! Just doing little stuff around the house and I'm exhausted!:scared: Remind me NEVER to wait until the last minute to pack! I'm glad that we plan to relax on our first day tomorrow! WDW here we come!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I am ssoooooooo tired and I could go back to bed so easily but I wont. Know why?? CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY THIS MORNING!!!:banana::yay::cheer2:

If you are traveling in the next few days, have safe travels and a wonderful vacation!! Wishing lots of pixie dust for us all!!:wizard:

I am ssoooooooo tired and I could go back to bed so easily but I wont. Know why?? CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY THIS MORNING!!!:banana::yay::cheer2:

If you are traveling in the next few days, have safe travels and a wonderful vacation!! Wishing lots of pixie dust for us all!!:wizard:

Have a great time. I hope things have smoothed out with the hubby. Save some pixie dust. We are not far behind. :banana:

Well, I'm almost done packing! Just doing little stuff around the house and I'm exhausted!:scared: Remind me NEVER to wait until the last minute to pack! I'm glad that we plan to relax on our first day tomorrow! WDW here we come!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Have a great time. Been there done that with the last minute packing. This time I pulled the suitcases out a week out. My daughter says, "Packing? Already?" :rotfl:

OK, I'm 1 week away from my trip! (This time next week I'm THERE!!!)

Our flight home on our last day is at 9:40 at night - the resort will hold our bags so we can a) check out and b) go to a park for the day, won't they?

What exactly do I need to do?

We're staying at All Star Music this time.

Thanks, and safe travels to all who are traveling soon.

Mike.

We are leaving hopefully between 5 and 6 in the am on Saturday. It's gonna be a long week. Debating on calling out on Friday or making it a half day just because I am so ready to go.
Everyone have a "SAFE" and "MAGICAL" time. pixiedust:

We are leaving hopefully between 5 and 6 in the am on Saturday. It's gonna be a long week. Debating on calling out on Friday or making it a half day just because I am so ready to go.

I would call out Friday! Or at least do a 1/2 day! You too, have a wonderful trip! DD and I will have our LGMHs on our purses so if you say us, say hi!!!

I'd probably do a half day too if you can. Best I'm going to be able to do the day before we leave is getting off an hour early.

Have a great trip.

Just printed our boarding passes! A44 and A45 - not too bad!!! :cool1:

:woohoo:

Printed boarding passes. You can reach out and touch departure now. I'll be printing ours tomorrow night. I love printing at home. The kiosks at the airport and I don't get along. Did you do EBCI?

:woohoo:

Printed boarding passes. You can reach out and touch departure now. I'll be printing ours tomorrow night. I love printing at home. The kiosks at the airport and I don't get along. Did you do EBCI?

LOL, I have the same sort of relationship with the kiosks at the airport and I always feel so stupid somehow when the attendant has to come and help me. So, yay for printing at home! Hahahah! We did do EBCI, it's a nonstop flight for 3 hours and I want to make sure Emma and I have decent seats and that we sit together! DH and I couldn't sit together on our long leg down in April and I didn't like that! I have a peer review for the department of education today at 3:45 (imagine, how silly of them to schedule it the DAY before my vacation!) for a theatre teacher candidate, but it should be a breeze because her portfolio is all in order, so I'll be the one on the committee saying, "Yup, she's all set, we're done here," while I'm packing up and trying to head out the door! Hahahaha! :rolleyes1

I would call out Friday! Or at least do a 1/2 day! You too, have a wonderful trip! DD and I will have our LGMHs on our purses so if you say us, say hi!!!

Called out sick last year. So just may do it again. lol. My DD posted our LGMHD's on page 99 so if you see us give a shout out!

We leave on Saturday! Has anyone checked out the weather forecast? I have to say, I'm a little tiny bit concerned about the forecast for rain. I've been to Disney eveyr summer for the past few years and I KNOW that Florida has some rain in the forecast every single day and yet I still do this to myself every year!

Even before my trip when I see other people post about the forecast I think to myself, "you silly people need to relax", and now I'm one of those silly people! I just don't want a washout! We'll pack our ponchos and have a great time regardless!

Called out sick last year. So just may do it again. lol. My DD posted our LGMHD's on page 99 so if you see us give a shout out!

I'd love to do that, but our company put a stop to that. If you call out sick the day before vacation or the day before or after a holiday, you don't get paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter