***Official June 2019***

Add me to the list. My girlfriend is being sent to the credit union conference at the Dolphin, and I get to tag along. :cool1:

June 15-21 - Dolphin

I haven't been on lately but we're excited to be heading down on Friday! Finished up the magic bands yesterday. So excited for two weeks at WDW!

Attachments

• 20190529_093438.jpg
    20190529_093438.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 13
Heading down June 21-25 at PO French Quarter and then the 25th-26th at the Beach Club. Haven’t been in June in a long time, what are we in for as far as heat and crowds?? I’m trying to prepare myself but worried I won’t be prepared 😬🥵

Two weeks until Beach Club and spouse's birthday celebration. Surprising her with Club Level stay...:bday:

I haven't been on lately but we're excited to be heading down on Friday! Finished up the magic bands yesterday. So excited for two weeks at WDW!
Those look awesome! I especially love the Dumbo one. Ours just arrived yesterday so I need to hurry up and get house cleaning done so can start painting this weekend. Have fun!

We leave tomorrow for our two-day drive. We have five kids. Bye bye sanity! :rotfl2:
Hope you have a relatively uneventful drive and an amazing vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter