Official L Word Thread

LJC1861

DIS Veteran<br><font color=teal>Suffers from a Tag
So, now that we have our own Gay and Lesbian board I thought I would start the Official "L-Word" Thread. The show starts at 10pm on Sunday.

Linda

Yeesh! I didn't realize it starts Sunday! I have to play catch up tomorrow I guess.

If any of you are in Dallas there is an HRC watch party Sunday night at one of the bars in Oak Lawn. Unfortunately I can't remember WHICH bar, but I bet I could find it with a little research. :)

We don't have any premium channels so I haven't ever seen the show. Several of the actresses were at the Black Tie dinner 2 years ago and they were great. Enjoy the show!

Yes, and "what's her name" (KD Lang's former squeeze) played a "werewolf" girl on CSI last night. Unfortunately, I only caught bits here and there because it was in competition with "Dancing with the Stars," - a VERY guilty pleasure.

I can't wait for it to start! There was an L Word premiere party here in Atlanta last night. We worked too late to make it. But if you go to hrc.org, I think there are listings of all the premiere locations throughout the country.

Viki - I had never watched Dancing With the Stars, but flipped it on last night, and really enjoyed it. But don't tell anyone I'm watching it :earboy2:

PennyW said:
Viki - I had never watched Dancing With the Stars, but flipped it on last night, and really enjoyed it. But don't tell anyone I'm watching it :earboy2:

I am SWORN to secrecy! (Psst... which couples did you like the best? I have a secret place in my heart for Tatum - she is sooo diagnosable).

Viki said:
(Psst... which couples did you like the best? I have a secret place in my heart for Tatum - she is sooo diagnosable).

:rotfl2: I am SO with you on that! Her facial expressions were incredible - highly dramatic. I also liked Giselle Fernandez - very graceful. Oh no, I think I'm liking the show a little too much! When is the next episode? :eek:

PennyW said:
:rotfl2: I am SO with you on that! Her facial expressions were incredible - highly dramatic. I also liked Giselle Fernandez - very graceful. Oh no, I think I'm liking the show a little too much! When is the next episode? :eek:

Yes, she was the other one I really liked - but with no diagnosis!

Hold on to your remote - I'm pretty sure there is a follow up episode - TONIGHT!

"What's her name?" on CSI last night was none other than Leisha Hailey who plays Alice on the L Word. She is one of my favorite caharcters on the show and I just can't wait to see what happens to the relationship between Alice and Dana now that Lara the "Soup Chef" is back in the picture......

Should be interesting!

Linda

LJC1861 said:
"What's her name?" on CSI last night was none other than Leisha Hailey who plays Alice on the L Word. She is one of my favorite caharcters on the show and I just can't wait to see what happens to the relationship between Alice and Dana now that Lara the "Soup Chef" is back in the picture......

Should be interesting!

Linda

Yes, she's the one! I love her too. Supposedly she's the only one on the show who is really bi/gay.

I can't wait until Sunday!!!

No Spoilers though everyone! I'm on the west coast so we get it 3 hours after some of you east coasters, I remember someone on the boards spoiling big brother because they thought that it was live everywhere!

LJC1861 said:

Should be interesting!

Linda

I only caught the tailend of CSI last night and had NO idea that was Leisha! And I'm a HUGE Leisha fan! Geez! What is wrong with me!

Viki said:
Yes, she's the one! I love her too. Supposedly she's the only one on the show who is really bi/gay.

I've actually heard that though Laurel Holloman is married to a man, she is actually bisexual....and I've heard that Mia Kushner is bi, as well. But I don't know for sure.

Mickey Dee,

I had heard the same thing about Laurel Holloman. Did you happen to see her in the movie "The Incredibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love" ? It was a great little movie and worth seeing if you haven't.

Linda

LJC1861 said:
Mickey Dee,

I had heard the same thing about Laurel Holloman. Did you happen to see her in the movie "The Incredibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love" ? It was a great little movie and worth seeing if you haven't.

Linda

I have NOT seen it yet, though I knew she was in it. It's in my blockbuster.com queue! hehe

Well, get it off your queue and into your DVD player!!! It is a great little film and I think you will really enjoy it. I myself am in a rather bad little film, called "Thin Ice" which was filmed and takes place during the Gay Games when they were in New York in '94. I was competing in the figure skating event and my skating partner and I were asked to play the rivals for the pairs team in the film. It was a blast and even though we are only in a few scenes we each have a line or two to speak. It is out on DVD, but might be a bit diffucult to find.

Linda

MickeyDee said:
I've actually heard that though Laurel Holloman is married to a man, she is actually bisexual....and I've heard that Mia Kushner is bi, as well. But I don't know for sure.

OK, tell me who each of those actresses plays on the show - I am really bad with names!

That is so cool! I'll have to look for that so I can say I've met someone famous! hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter