"Official" March 09 thread Who Else???

We are leaving in 5 days!! And i have not started packing the first thing! :scared1:

Got back last night...:( Except for wed which happen to be 90 degree's, all the other days were just perfect weather wise. Crowds were heavy and wait time on some of the rides were 120 mins long.....Thank God for FastPasses!!!! First time staying at the ASMU and I didn't find it bad at all. Would have liked to seen a little less cheerleaders at the food court but only ate there in the morning.

Would have liked to seen a little less cheerleaders at the food court but only ate there in the morning.

:rotfl2: That's exactly what I said to my husband. They were everywhere and in various degrees of clothing. They were quite amusing to watch for a little while and then we couldn't get away fast enough!

We're here!! Went to Epcot today and the crowds were non exsistant!! We walked onto pretty much every ride and even rode some twice (including test track!)

Hopefully it stays like that!

Hope it stays that way for this weekend. We will only have 1 full day and plan on hitting 3 parks :cheer2:

Suzanne

We just got back Sunday night as well and it was so crowded! We totally agree with you with the cheerleaders in their almost nothing clothes!

We just got back as well. Glad to hear the crowds have lessened, I am envious!
Last week was just nuts! We only planned to do a half day at Epcot last Wednesday, got there rode two rides and left! We live in Texas and I think the whole state was there with us. No more spring break for us. To think we are in a down economy, I sure didn't see it last week. I LOVE Disney, but this trip lost it's magic. Oh well, plan better next time. Hope everyone else's spring break is eventful. Enjoy! :)

For those of you who just got back....
How cold does it get in the parks at night? Will I need to pack long pants or will shorts do? :confused3

For those of you who just got back....
How cold does it get in the parks at night? Will I need to pack long pants or will shorts do? :confused3

It depends on where you are from. Floridians sometimes think that 60 is cold. I know as I used to be one:) I wore t shirts and shorts and was perfectly fine. Maybe a very light jacket or hoodie if anything in case it's windy.

We're here and it's getting warmer every day. It was 80 today with a low of 60 tonight. It supposed to be 90 by Saturday.

The crowds aren't as bad this week as others have reported last week. Definitely not as heavy as an Easter week.

Only a few more days for us!

My time is almost here. We leave for Disney Sat morning at 5am. :banana: Im not really excited yet, but that could be becasue i have not even got my suitcase out of teh attic yet? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter