**Official March 2017 Thread**

Omg 18 more days!!! Kinda freaking out about all I have left to make for our trip but I'll get it done somehow haha

My 7 year old is in that skeptical question everything phase. We talked about which characters we wanted to meet last month and her eyes kinda lit up and she asked if Tinkerbell and her fairy friends would be there (she used to LOVE all the Tinkerbell movies). I said Tinkerbell is, but I don't think her friends will be. She asked if Tinkerbell will fly and I said no, I don't think she does. She declared she's a fake lol. When I told my cousin the story she reminded me that Tinkerbell DOES fly before Wishes! Is it weird that im super excited to surprise her with Tinkerbell flying so I can say "LOOK! She IS real!"

When we saw Tinkerbell at the Meet and Greet, the CM told us she had to shrink us to fit into Pixie Hollow. My son who is now 8 (was 5 when we met her), STILL think we really shrunk, LOL Kids are so cute

So am I the only one who just now figured out 3/17--my MK day--is St Patrick's day?! Will they be doing anything in the parks?

There is usually a pin or two you can buy for St. Patrick's Day. But other than that there are not any events or special things in the parks.

Fellow March travelers, looks like we have the good fortune of being able to see Wishes one last time before it comes to an end at MK. Hopefully it will be replaced with something even more spectacular; but Wishes IS Disneyworld to so many of us Disney fans. I didn't get to see MSEP one last time before they ended that last year so I'm happy that we at least get to enjoy Wishes one last time.

:car: to CBR on March 9-19:) I had to re-arrange 3 days of FPs to be able to get ROL FP (since in March it's only Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) and thought for sure I would run into problems, being that it's just 4 weeks away. And really had no issues getting FPs on different days:cool1: So based on that I am hoping that the crowd will not be to bad. New 2.0 MBs are in the mail and also bought movie tickets at DS for the opening day showing of Beauty and the Beast:)
Also, saw the end of wishes but early peeks at it's replacement, "Happily Ever After" looks promising.

Our PPO at BOG :( I guess I'm excited to have more hours in the park though if I had to choose between the two.

I had planned to goto Animal Kingdom on Friday the 24th, but I reserved Saturday the 25th. We are checking out Sunday morning and REALLY don't want to be at a park the night before, but we will decide is ROL dining package is worth it....

If anyone was waiting for Rivers of Light, dining packages are now available

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom/rivers-of-light-dining-package/
I was so disappointed that FastPasses were sold out already, but maybe they weren't... maybe they were just all tied up with this package.

We already had reservations at Tiffins for lunch, so this just moved that reservation out five minutes and with it we get "premium seats to the riveting Rivers of Light show". Yeah!

Thanks!!!

I think I just moved 80% of all the reservations in my itinerary, just to swap Epcot and Animal Kingdom so we can be at Animal Kingdom on two days when RoL is being presented (just in case of rain on one of those days). We've got meals reserved now at Tiffins, Sanaa, Boma, Marrakesh, Coral Reef and Chefs de France. We've got FastPasses for Frozen Ever After, Kilimanjaro Safaris (2), and Test Track.

After much thought I decided we needed to see ROL twice during our trip but did not want to change any more FP's.
I booked Tiffins for dinner on 3/14 with the ROL dining package. That way we can enjoy our morning at MK take a break in the afternoon and enjoy a great dinner at restaurant we've been wanting to try.
The added bonus of having great seats for ROL is a plus ;)

So, I remember planning my trip last year and everyone hoping and buzzing that ROL was gonna be up and going in time for April 2016 trips. It's kind of fun to see the same buzz and excitement this time, only with a for sure opening date this time!

So, I remember planning my trip last year and everyone hoping and buzzing that ROL was gonna be up and going in time for April 2016 trips. It's kind of fun to see the same buzz and excitement this time, only with a for sure opening date this time!

I know! I went in May last year and was really looking forward to seeing ROL. It was originally supposed to be just a Universal trip, but then ROL was supposed to open so I added a couple extra days at Disney. I'm glad I can finally see it this time!

We will be at the Wilderness Lodge March 24th to 29th. I had been watching for rumors of ROL and when the Disney Moms panel got to see the show I quickly booked a dinner reservation for Yak & Yeti on March 28th. Two days later the ROL fastpass came out. We dumped all of our MK fastpasses and made them for AK. Now I just need to stalk the dinner reservations to try and get a better time for Yak & Yeti. A 5:30pm ADR will give us a lot of time to kill before show time.I'd like to tighten that up a little.

I'm glad that we will have a chance to see Wishes one more time before it goes away. We are really looking forward to this trip. We are also eating at Boma and Raglan Road for the first time, too. :)

Yes I'm so glad it's open in time for all of our trips :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter