**Official March 2017 Thread**

I just scored a BOG and Chef Mickey dinner just now :jumping1:
I really wanted to eat at BOG again especially with staying at the CR. I know we will be spending a lot more evenings in the MK this trip.
Chef Mickey's is one of my DD's favorite's since she was little. We always made it our dinner on arrival day. I can't believe one was available this Friday our arrival day can't wait to surprise her :D

I really wanted to eat at BOG again especially with staying at the CR. I know we will be spending a lot more evenings in the MK this trip.
Chef Mickey's is one of my DD's favorite's since she was little. We always made it our dinner on arrival day. I can't believe one was available this Friday our arrival day can't wait to surprise her :D

We're at CR too, and had dinner at BOG tonight. It was amazing! I'd gotten 2 reservations for 4,5 min apart, and they had no trouble sitting all 8 of us together. We also were lucky enough to get to do EMM together and loved it. The crowds were high and it was pretty hot today but we had a really great day and can't wait for HS tomorrow!

So far our first time in Disney has exceeded our expectations :love:

That is awesome. Last night I luckily got us an ADR at BOG for breakfast on our MK day, which was all they had available. My wife is so into Beauty and the Beast I finally got her into the castle, so to speak. That will be a great start to a day I am planning to marathon it as the hours are 8 AM til 1 Am & we plan to stay all day & night minus a lunch trip to Poly. I am ready to go NOW!! :yay:

We're at CR too, and had dinner at BOG tonight. It was amazing! I'd gotten 2 reservations for 4,5 min apart, and they had no trouble sitting all 8 of us together. We also were lucky enough to get to do EMM together and loved it. The crowds were high and it was pretty hot today but we had a really great day and can't wait for HS tomorrow!

So far our first time in Disney has exceeded our expectations :love:
How wonderful how are you enjoying CR?
Sounds like you are having a great time :goodvibes
Have fun at HS tomorrow is my last day of work.
I can't wait till Friday :cool1:

That is awesome. Last night I luckily got us an ADR at BOG for breakfast on our MK day, which was all they had available. My wife is so into Beauty and the Beast I finally got her into the castle, so to speak. That will be a great start to a day I am planning to marathon it as the hours are 8 AM til 1 Am & we plan to stay all day & night minus a lunch trip to Poly. I am ready to go NOW!! :yay:
Congrats on scoring the breakfast she will love it!
I feel the same way we're on the final countdown:woohoo:

My husband was very reluctant to agree to go to Disney and wasn't very excited or involved before we went, but in spite of being sick all week he had a great time and he said he gets it now and maybe we can go back in two years! He's even thinking of ways we can bring his parents and talking about what we should do different next time. Disney converts everyone lol
Thanks for the mini trip report. You can tell that you did a great job planning your trip by the fact that your DH is now a convert. :)

I was finally able to get a 6:30 pm Yak and Yeti ADR after searching for weeks. We have a fp for Rivers of Light and this ADR will would out perfectly. :)

I finally scored a beaches and cream for our Epcot day too. I've been trying forever.

I leave for Disney tomorrow night!!! We'll arrive around 12-1pm on Friday!! Yay for 15+ hour car rides!
Yup, 16 hours here, and we do it every year, this year twice. We stop overnight in savannah though. we went straight though.....once. :rotfl:

Thanks for the mini trip report. You can tell that you did a great job planning your trip by the fact that your DH is now a convert. :)

I was finally able to get a 6:30 pm Yak and Yeti ADR after searching for weeks. We have a fp for Rivers of Light and this ADR will would out perfectly. :)
That's great I hear so many good reviews on Yak and Yeti.

Looking forward to out dinner at Tiffins and the seeing RoL! Come on, March 28!!!!

We've been sick!!!! UGH. I have not gotten anything done. We leave in 8 days and I'm wiped out 3 of us have chest colds, I have body aches and nasuea on top of it. What is going on!? :guilty::guilty: Taking Vitamin C and meds, but it's hard to "rest" with so much to do, but I just can't seem to get anything done feeling like this.

My 8 year old broke a tooth yesterday :( (*CUE VIOLIN MUSIC , LOL), but we went to the dentist yesterday day and he said that it was broken so low to the base of the tooth that we could pull it without issue, so thats what we did. Phew! Here's praying nothing else goes wrong on that front. Pain meds here we come.

Now that my ranting is done..

ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL FLORIDA WEATHER, and have a great trip!!!!

We've been sick!!!! UGH. I have not gotten anything done. We leave in 8 days and I'm wiped out 3 of us have chest colds, I have body aches and nasuea on top of it. What is going on!? :guilty::guilty: Taking Vitamin C and meds, but it's hard to "rest" with so much to do, but I just can't seem to get anything done feeling like this.

My 8 year old broke a tooth yesterday :( (*CUE VIOLIN MUSIC , LOL), but we went to the dentist yesterday day and he said that it was broken so low to the base of the tooth that we could pull it without issue, so thats what we did. Phew! Here's praying nothing else goes wrong on that front. Pain meds here we come.

Now that my ranting is done..

The good news is this all happened before your trip, not during! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you all :)

That's great news @wdwnut61! I'm a rookie as to making dining plans so it never crossed my mind to book ahead. Never been to BOG but heard great reviews. Really love to be able to take the kids... How do I go about to look for last minute reservations? Do I just keep checking My Disney Experience?

That's great news @wdwnut61! I'm a rookie as to making dining plans so it never crossed my mind to book ahead. Never been to BOG but heard great reviews. Really love to be able to take the kids... How do I go about to look for last minute reservations? Do I just keep checking My Disney Experience?

That or TouringPlans actually offers a service called Reservation Finder. Put in the date and time you are looking for and they will notify you if it becomes available. That's how I got my BOG Dinner! (I put in my cell to get a text notification)

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

Yes keep checking everyday multiple times a day. The closer it gets to your trip there is a greater possibility for cancellations as plans are finalized.
Good luck :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter