**Official March 2017 Thread**

Has anyone gotten a FastPass for Rivers of Light? Or are they only available with the Dinner Package?

I keep checking for March 7 and March 9, and keep getting "There are no more FastPass+ times for this experience, but standby may be available."

Joining in on the fun! DH and I are taking our DDs 3 and 5 to stay at a Royal Room at POR at the end of March! It's getting close!
We're end of March also, the 25th I hate rushing time since it goes by too quickly anyway, but I can't wait to get back to F&G!

Has anyone gotten a FastPass for Rivers of Light? Or are they only available with the Dinner Package?

I keep checking for March 7 and March 9, and keep getting "There are no more FastPass+ times for this experience, but standby may be available."

We got 2 for 3/7. We decided to try for ROL a few days after FP+ opened so I kept getting that message too. I ended up getting ours one at a time, checking about every 30 min. Took about a day, but I think we got lucky because Kali FP+S were re-opened that day post refurb and I think people were shifting their plans.

I was able to get 2 for 3/16.

Last edited:

Keep checking for sure - maybe even try looking for singles. They also added a second show to several nights in February already, so get ready to pounce if March gets updated as well! Good luck!

30 more excruciating days! Placing BOG lunch order Saturday, watching to see when MagicBands ship, waiting on the Fairy Godmailer postcard to come hopefully today or tomorrow to tell my nephew (5) that we are going!! Will start an official countdown then with his help! So much to do but still so much time to do it in. So, so ready to be back in the Kingdom!

We haven't been able to get any, but there are seven of us. However, we were able to secure a pre-park opening Tusker House breakfast ROL pkg so we are fortunate for that. We've never eaten at Tusker House before and have heard it's one of the best breakfast buffets at Disney so we are looking forward to the experience!

So we are 13 days out and I decided to modify things and add another Epcot day to our plans because I want to make sure we get to experience the F&G festival stuff. There were multiple morning, afternoon, and evening FP+ slots for Test Track and multiple afternoon and evening slots for Soarin' for my family of 7! There was even an Illuminations FP+ available. The only thing that there weren't any fastpasses left for was Frozen Ever After. So for those that have to wait to make FP+ selections or are planning last minute trips (or doing last minute changes) there is definitely hope to get fastpasses for many of the popular rides. :thumbsup2

I have gone to the F&G festival a few years back long before there was the food carts. The topiaries are lovely. We took A lot of photos in front of them. I am planning on a slow walk around the WS with DH now that DD is old enough to go off on her own.

I just booked a late lunch for 5 for March 21 at Tusker House so we can see ROL. My SIL asked to see that, so I am changing my AK day. I just hope it doesn't rain!

Saturday is my first FP booking day 30 days out so I am getting ready to go on the computer all day to get FEA. Fingers crossed

We will be staying 3/11 to 3/17 at CBR, my DW, DD 18 and DD 12 are looking forward to our 1st Disney trip. We are hoping that with Easter being in April crowds will not be so bad. We planned this trip for our family to have the whole family together for a vacation before our DD 18 graduates and goes off to collage. We are starting our vacation driving to Coco Beach and touring NASA, the ending our vacation in Clearwater, we can not wait to get out of MN for a week, even though this weekend looks like it is going to be 55.

21 Days out! POR March 10 - 16. Magic bands found their way into my PO Box this morning, I made BOG lunch selections today, and I can't wait to start packing! I luckily was already in AK on a day ROL was to show and I got a DP for Tusker House. It feels so surreal to have been waiting and saving for this trip for 2 years and now it is only 3 weeks away!

Is there any chance that ROL will add nights before we head to Disney in March? We're planning to go to AK on a Monday and I can't really see us making our way back to AK just for ROL another night.

Is there any chance that ROL will add nights before we head to Disney in March? We're planning to go to AK on a Monday and I can't really see us making our way back to AK just for ROL another night.
Keep checking even while you're there it's possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter