*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

Only 3 more sleeps.. then off we go...

I love this time.. the anticipation is FANTASTIC!!!!

Tomorrow!!!

Oh. My. Goodness!

I'm almost finished packing. Just a few more things that we needed at home today and tomorrow morning and then, we are outta here!

Mail is held... as is newspapers.. kids out of school today.. I'm out tomorrow. Spring football scrimmage is tomorrow.. we start packing tonight.. finish Friday night.. Saturday.. cut the grass, pack the van.. load up.. and head to the airport!!!

Two more sleeps!!!

Hey, guess what?

We leave today!!!!!

In just about 5 1/2 hours, we will be picking DD7 up at school and hitting the road.

I am at work right now with absolutely no motivation to do anything. I'm leaving at noon, so I probably won't get much done.

Woo-hoo!!! :banana: May 5-9 will be our first time at POFQ. We'll be celebrating my birthday, but I'm not saying which one!! :rotfl:

We had a fabulous time!!! WDW is a great place to have a bday. :goodvibes DH surprised me with an In-Room Celebration Package, which had tons of goodies. :love:

It was SUPER HOT that week, with record highs. :headache: Of course, the day we left it went back to normal. :rolleyes: But even though we were melty, it was a great time to go.

Hope the rest of you May-ers have a super trip!! :)

Getting on the plane tomorrow afternoon!!

my son and family are already drving down today and meeting us there.

Can't wait to get away for a week and be in a happy place where dreams come true...well if it doesn't rain on us that is...:banana:

BArb from Ohio

I can finally say it!!! WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Plan on leaving at 7am. We are taking 2 days to drive because I have never driven that far before as the only driver. But at least we will be on our way. We should arrive at ASMovies Sunday morning.:yay::yay::yay:

Did my online check-in for Memorial Day weekend. A part of me still thinks I'm crazy. We just got back from a 10-night DCL Med cruise and 5 nights at Disneyland Paris. But, I couldn't resist a 3 day weekend at the World! Its going to be crazy hot though. We're a bit north of Orlando and its insanely hot. Gorgeous weather here on the gulfcoast, but hot, hot, hot. We're also going to the World in July for a reunion. I think I might melt.

FINALLY, IT'S TIME TO GO!

We leave on Wednesday.

Might see some of you there, hope everyone has a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter