"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATES

Holiday Popcorn Buckets Have Arrived at Walt Disney World

This year’s holiday collectors popcorn bucket features the playful Pluto wearing an adorable holiday sweater.
It's confirmed the Pluto popcorn buckets are available at all the popcorn carts in HS & the popcorn cart in the MK near Space Mountain.
$13.50 plus tax
Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.18.24 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.19.04 AM.png

Other holiday-themed popcorn bucket. This bucket is refillable at all popcorn carts throughout the Parks.
Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.52.42 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.20.01 AM.png
Chip&Co.

Disney Parks Blog just posted this video of all the holiday decor going up!

Question; does anyone know if Disney will post the schedule for MVMCP in the MDE app, so you can schedule entertainment in your MDE, like with usual shows and fireworks? Right now this is not possible and the first party is already in a few days. Thanks!

Question; does anyone know if Disney will post the schedule for MVMCP in the MDE app, so you can schedule entertainment in your MDE, like with usual shows and fireworks? Right now this is not possible and the first party is already in a few days. Thanks!
They did for MNSSHP (though I think it was just via the website and not the app?)

I thought we'd get the party map this past weekend but that was not the case. Hopefully we'll get both the map and the SotMK card before Wednesday.

My magic bands came over the weekend! We got red and green bands and then I swapped our pucks so now both of our magic bands are red/green colored!

Side note: wow one of the magic bands gave me such a hard time swapping the pucks. One of the screws was in WAY too tight and I ended up stripping the screw. Luckily you can still get the puck out with only taking out one screw. THEN the plastic on the inside of little ring that snaps in behind the puck is so soft that if you don't put the ring back on perfectly the plastic bends and prevents the ring from clicking back into place properly. It took me so long to get the ring back on. It still didn't click in properly but both screws are on tight and the puck isn't going anywhere.

Just a word or warning for anyone looking to do some fun things with their magic bands/pucks. Sometimes they don't play nicely!

NEWS - Post #1 Updated
2017 MVMCP SotMKC
Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 5.54.49 PM.png

The game begins at the Firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A., where you can pick up complimentary key cards, spell cards and maps (additional cards can be purchased at select merchandise locations).

This year’s party-exclusive card, “Rover’s Christmas Carousel of Progress” features our trusty companion Rover from Carousel of Progress. According to Imagineer Jonathan Ackley, Carousel of Progress was chosen to be featured on this season’s card “because Merlin is inspired by the Carousel of Progress’ celebration of human innovation.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter