• The RB Meet & Eat

• The RB Meet & Drink

• RP Drink Con

• Rides & Rewards

• Bad Girls & Boys Road Tour

• Denise Con

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, and it was soooooo good! :D

It was a buffet. I ate mostly spicy chicken and won ton soup. Yummy!

:mad:

You're making me hungry and it's 7 am.

Oh Sue I hope you guys can make it.

Okay I voted.........................:hyper:

the RP Meet and Drink is leading in votes. I wonder what we have on our minds:scratchin

LOL Karen! I agree...nevermind the meet, bring on the drinks!! :p

Interesting.....;)

I'll give you guys a hint as to which one I voted for...
beerchug.gif
. As if there were any doubts in your minds.
howling.gif

I think you all will be looking for Happy Hour somewhere rather than Hershey Park:crazy:

I have never had one, are they good?? Maybe we all need to go have one together, you know, just so I can try it!! ;)

I don't think I'd survive a Chocolate Martini! I'm becoming such a wimp in my old age! ;):crazy2:

But I'm all ready to try!

:jumping1:

Lori

They are SOOOO good but I can only drink 1 (okay, maybe 2):headache:

Okay, so is there a place we can taste these things?? ;) I mean, after all, we are having a Hershey meet...might as well really get into the 'spirit' of it!! ;):p

We could just have our hubby's take the kids and we could have a " meet & drink" or two:eek: :happy1:

Originally posted by Tantor
We could just have our hubby's take the kids and we could have a " meet & drink" or two:eek: :happy1:

Sorry, it's DRYYYYYYY, but we could always head across the street to the Hershey Hotel. :hyper:

Well, I guess it is official now...Seems like everyone agreed to a name for the Hershey Meet!! :):)

Denise Con it is!! Whoo Hoo!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

;)

I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with Beanz being a Mod again.......:rolleyes: :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter