***Official November 2013***

We're 172 days away today!! lol How about everyone? It feels so far away and now that i'm done with ADR's I feel like i'm at a stand still. :sad1: Only thing left to book is our hotel for the drive down. Trying to drag that out so there's still something left to do. Wish time would go faster! pixiedust: :tink::tink:

159 days for me! :cool1: I don't think it's updated on the first post but we decided to add an extra day onto our trip and will now be there Nov 13-22. I'm so excited! I have definitely been using youtube to get my disney fix lately.

Luckily we have a busy summer planned, trips to the beach and other small things including birthdays, and plans to work some extra shifts at the hospital (gotta make that disney spending money somehow!). With such a busy summer I know it will fly by so I'm trying not to wish it away too much.

we're 172 days away today!! Lol how about everyone? It feels so far away and now that i'm done with adr's i feel like i'm at a stand still. :sad1: Only thing left to book is our hotel for the drive down. Trying to drag that out so there's still something left to do. Wish time would go faster! Pixiedust: :tink::tink:

161 :)

159 days for me! :cool1: I don't think it's updated on the first post but we decided to add an extra day onto our trip and will now be there Nov 13-22. I'm so excited! I have definitely been using youtube to get my disney fix lately.

Luckily we have a busy summer planned, trips to the beach and other small things including birthdays, and plans to work some extra shifts at the hospital (gotta make that disney spending money somehow!). With such a busy summer I know it will fly by so I'm trying not to wish it away too much.

158 for me:) I'm always going on YouTube watching the rides or parades! I feel like its taking forever to get here:(

I thought we were the only ones watching other people's Disney Youtube videos!! LOL LOL We also DVR Disney shows when they are on and watch them over & over. It's sad, but it makes us happy! lol :happytv:

And when it comes to the summer, I wish we could skip over all those parties and stuff. I honestly don't even want to go to the shore this year. I just want to go back to Disney! lol :smickey:

Do you always know the park you are going to go to prior to making your ADR's?

I try to plan the park days according to crowd calanders because my DH doesn't like the "packed like sardines" feeling. Our kids (in their 20's) did ask this time if we could try and not do so much park hopping for meals. We tend to eat in EPCOT alot so it is not always possible. This time I had to change a few days after making the ADR's because what I had planned didn't fit in with the days I was able to get reservations. We will still end up doing some hopping around but not as bad as last time.

We have decided 2013 likely is not going to happen. We had an unplanned spring break trip to California this year and still have other family visit trips planned this year. But 2014 is on for ILs 50th Anniversary. Y'all enjoy your trips!

Admin, please remove me from the list at the beginning of the thread.

"11/23 - 12/01
momjeeps - ASMo"

Changed our dates to Nov 23-Dec 1 and moved offsite

if I get a FD pin though that seems to be ending on the 23rd we'll be back onsite!

We are arriving on 11/8 but FD doesn't begin for us until the 11th? So they said that had to "split" the vacation into two packages??? Does that sound right to any of you??
First 3 days at one hotel - Disney Port Orleans Riverside...sorry, I am a newbie (Again) and do not have the lingo down. Then AK for the remainder of vacation where the dining will begin....Is there anyway out of this:confused3

Just booked 2 days ago!! 5 days at Caribbean Beach (first time) with free dining!!

November 30th-December 4th!!

didn't think I could swing it...but can't pass up free dining!!

I'm at 145 days!!!! I will try and make all the updates tomorrow or Sunday. I've got to go shopping for a graduation outfit and straps for a strapless dress for my daughter's 8th grade formal dance (don't ask...lol).

Happy weekend, everyone!!!

144 days for us!!! I am terribly excited. I find reading dining reports helps me get my 'Disney fix'. Time seems to be passing slowly yet quickly at the same time! Don't want to wish time away though.

I am really pleased with our ADRs, but have to start planning our offsite 6 days. We just bought tickets to the MNSSHP on the 1st November... I was scared they'd sell out. Lol.

Bought MVMCP tickets too! I was put off the 11th due to it being Veteran's Day and potentially very busy!

Excited!!! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

174 more days for me. After three years it can't come fast enough. :woohoo:

I just made a breakfast ADR for our last morning, we usually do room service breakfast our last day since we have extra DP credits but no DP this trip so we may not want to pay OOP for room service.

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

169 days until we arrive at WDW!! Can't wait! Will be our 2nd trip but will feel like the first since last time was so rushed only 3 park days & didn't see DHS :-( We also went with some not so great company.....this time it's just me, DH, DD9 & DD7 and our first Thanksgiving in Disney :-)

I'm thinking of adding a breakfast our last day. Where is your fave?. We usually just have oatmeal or cereal in our room

Also those going over Thanksgiving where are you eating that day?

I called and got a reservation at Cape May (wanted Chef Mickey's) but I think we will be happy with Cape May after looking at last year's menu. We were already eating there another night so now I need to get a different reservation for elsewhere unless we decide to eat back at our Villa. I'll figure that out later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter