***Official November 2014 thread***

GirlDreamer

DIS Veteran
Okay, so I know it's early, but it's never too early to start right :goodvibes Is anyone else planning a November 2014 trip?

Me and my DFI is planning our Disneymoon in November so we can experience all the Christmas stuff :santa: We'll probably stay at POFQ with the free dining like we did last time, as we loved that resort :cutie: I can't wait, 21 days in Florida is the plan :cloud9:

November travellers:
Oct 25th - Nov8th: pixleyyy - ASMU/offsite timeshare
Oct 26st - Nov 2nd: mommyof3princess27
Oct 30th - Nov 12th: Jonesloonybin - POP
Oct 30th - Nov 23rd: LucyBC80 - Universal's Cabanas Beach Hotel + POFQ (nov 11th)
Oct 31st - Nov 8th: Ayleana - AoA
Nov 1st - 8th: ksinniger - Poly
Nov 1st - 9th: stitchfan18
Nov 1st -9th: Funfire240
Nov 1st - 9th: MomTo3PrincessesInNJ - hotel TBD(1-6) + DCL (6-9)
Nov 1st - 9th: jerseygirl82 - hotel TBD
Nov 1st - 10th: ses1230
Nov 2nd - 10th: DVCMAUREEN - boardwalk
Nov 3rd - 12th: disneydad1954 - POP
Nov 4th - 14th: Bert Chimneysweep - Caribbean Beach
Nov 6th - 10th: momto3gr8boys - Yacht Club
Nov 6th - 11th:
Nov 6th - 13th: Shunasee - POFQ
Nov 6th - 15th: Monkey30 - hotel TBD
Nov 7th - ?: TinyDancer
Nov 7th - 15th: naynheath - WDW/Universal
Nov 8th - 15th: Mommy2cody - POFQ
Nov 8th - 15th: mrandmrsnjt1106 - hotel TBD
Nov 8th - 17th: tevisco4 POR or POFQ
Nov 8th - 22nd: CanadaluvsDisney - offsite 8-15, BC 15-22
Nov 8th - ?: Grandma Rainbow - DCL
Nov 9th - 13th: ChristineandLiv - Dream Cruise
Nov 9th - 15th: madouceamie - POR
Nov 11th - 24th: MrsBearcat - POP
Nov 12th - 18th: disneydad - POR
Nov 12th - 20th: Iloveyoumost - POR
Nov 13th - Dec 6th GirlDreamer - POFQ/AoA - Disneymoon
Nov 14th - 21st: tmrose03
Nov 15th - 21st: Sandy Mouse - POR or POP
Nov 15th - 22nd: chrystalc77 - AoA
Nov 15th - 22nd: KMcCP - POR
Nov 15th - 24th: princesskaycee - AoA
Nov 16th - 22nd: new york 1 - POFQ
Nov 16th - 22nd: JacknDawn4ever - POR
Nov 20th - 29th: DisneyFanSherry - AoA
Nov 20th - Dec 1st: WDW-A-RAMA
Nov 21st - 27th: peterssm - Bonnet Creek
Nov 22nd - 28th: mickeyplanner - BLT
Nov 22nd - 29th: Cierese
Nov 22nd - 29th: crazyventures - Marriott's Harbour Lake
Nov 22nd - 29th: rcjmouse - AKV
Nov 23rd - 28th: Bohemian74
Nov 23rd - 29th: wyonative78 - Swan
Nov 28th - Dec 6th: DisneyMama21 - AKV
Nov 28th - Dec 6th: Pbuttadad - BWV
Nov 28th - Dec 7th: tlk0908 - AoA
Nov 29th - Dec 5th: reneaterry - (POP)
Nov 29th - Dec 11th: Lindaland - BWV + cruise on the Magic from 30th + POP 7-11th dec
dates TBD (7 days): Barahona6
dates TBD: wiigirl
dates TBD: kbarret
dates TBD: boundfordisney

We are coming to play around November 8-15 but those dates are just figurative right now but right around there. For a 3 day Disney 1 Day Universal and 1 day of Sea World Vaca!!! My cousin and mother are planning to come play as well! Depending on how I like Holiday In Resort Lake Buena Vista in May we might go back and stay there or we will rent a house for all of us to stay in! I am excited for my girl's weekend in May 2013 but I think I am more excited for my November 2014 trip with the whole family. :hourglass Plus my DD will be 3 and will be able to do more! (do I hear BBB calling???:goodvibes) Happy Planing my fellow early planners!!!!! pixiedust:

I can only imagine how magical BBB must be to a little girl :goodvibes And maybe you can top it off with a princess character meal?

We'll probably be there around the same time then :) Looks like the beginning of november is the slowest time, so we'll see what happens when the UK offers come out in april. I don't know how many days we'll be spending in Disney, but they have cheap park tickets here, so I'll probably buy a 21 day Ultimate ticket, which gives me unlimited access to all the parks, water parks, Disney Quest etc for 21 days. That way we can go whenever we want, or just go to watch our favourite show or get our favourite snack if we want . We're also looking into possibly doing Discovery Cove, especially since we found out that buying a day there also gives unlimited access to Sea World and Aquatica for 14 days. And if we pay an extra $20 we get Busch Gardens in the deal as well. I also want to go to Universal this time.

We will defiantly be doing Cinderella's breakfast! I was trying to get reservations for our May trip but couldn't get them so we are doing the Pooh one. Every princess needs to eat with Cinderella, right?!?!?!

That sounds like an amazing trip. If you can get a 21 day trip I suggest coming the last couple days of October so you can hit the Halloween fun at Universal because it's amazing. I keep saying the next time we go we will make sure we go but I think Rosa will be to young still to go. It's really scary but fun at the same time. I have heard that the Disney one is a lot of fun as well. You will also be able to see Disney transform for Christmas without all the Christmas rush! It's so magical that time of the year down there. We went November 2011 and now that is my favorite time to go. The water parks are closed for renovations around that time since it's "cold" aka lower than 75 degrees! so if you want to go to them you may want to watch the website for their down time.

Usually there's one waterpark closed at the time, so it shouldn't be a problem. And I've been to the Universal Halloween Horrornights, so I know it's good. Unless I change jobs, it's not really a good time to go in the end of october for us. I work in a themepark myself, and they desperately need people to work then, and the days are long and hard. Because it's colder here, the park closes over winter, usually around the first days of november. That's why it's also a good time for us to work, because it means I don't miss out on any work. And I know I get holiday pay, but that's for a 7.5 hour work day and during the halloween celebrations, we work 12-13 hour shifts. So I would miss out on a lot of money if I went then.

If you haven't done MNSSHP, I really recommend it. Everyone dresses up and it's really fun. And the Halloween parade and fireworks is just amazing. And you get to meet characters you don't normally see, like Snow White with all 7 dwarfs :goodvibes

I guess you twisted my arm I will have to try the Disney one as well! :rotfl2: Took a lot of work didn't it!

I see why you wouldn't want to miss out on all that work! After all those hours you will need a great vaca! Only 21 more months :hourglass Not that anyone is counting! :rolleyes:

Hehe, yeah "only" 21 months :snail: I'm bored to death now, because of the winter break, but at least I start working again on saturday. That means distractions and being able to start some serious saving :cool1:

wiigirl, that cool. Do you know where you'll stay or anything yet?

I might have to start a list with who's going soon in the OP :goodvibes

Okay, I've started the list of travellers in the first post. Hopefully we'll have more people joining us soon :goodvibes

Right now I'm counting down the days until I start working again (my job is seasonal :sad2: ). Just 3 more days now, and I won't have to be bored to my wits anymore :cool1: But even better, that means I'll have something to distract me again, and I'll start getting paid again. And that means, we can start to do some serious saving. And trust me, saving up for a wedding and a Disneymoon, means we have to save as much as we can possibly spare :bride:

We'll be there - arriving Saturday 11/1!

We went in November of 2012 (and again in Jan 2013) and can't wait to go back during the same time... keeping my fingers crossed and hoping we see some Christmas decorations while we're there in early November-- we were able to make the Osborne Lights & MVMCP last time when we went early in November :)

We already have our Disney crusie booked for 11/6-9 and we'll be spending 3 or 4 nights in the parks before we head out to sea! We'll either be at AoA (we stayed there in November) or rent DVC points and stay at Bay Lake Towers.

We have 3 girls so we'll be all over the princesses again and looking forward to the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. We were lucky to catch the Fantasy Land Expansion on our last trip.

Can't wait until we can actually BOOK the rest of the trip...we booked our cruise on Valentine's Day, so we have a lot of time in between....

That sounds so amazing. I want to go on a combined WDW and DCL holiday sometime. I don't think it'll be the next trip though, because even if it's still far away, I think we've got enough to do. And we want to have some time to relax too :beach:

I've added you to the list of travellers :)

Me!!

We got back 13 days ago from our February trip and even though it was magical we feel November will be so much more fun with all the parties and weather. Just today we decided on our dates and places so add me to the list!

We decided on very early November 2014 for a couple of reasons:

- weather (we love a mild to cold weather)
- more attractions open
- decor
- price
- food and wine festival
- attend both MNSSHP and MVMCP
- 18 months to plan

We also decided that leaving Disney to go to another hotel is a big no-no. We missed the atmosphere and and everything else Disney offered. We also want to stay on a Universal hotel and for our savings sake they are scheduled to open a moderate hotel in 2014 so YAY!

Here's a rough schedule of our plans:

Dates: October 30rd to November 21st

- Arriving in Orlando on the 31st, go straight to Universal's Cabanas Beach Hotel. RELAX.

- On the 1st we head to the last MNSSHP to get our fix of Disney and candy for the first few days.

- Do Universal, Sea World and Bush Garden for the first 9 days, alternating with some shopping because I love to shop!

- Head to Disney, stay at POFQ again because that hotel is plain fantastic.

- MK 1 once plus the parties, so 3 days total.
- AK for 3 days,
- EPCOT 2 and 1/2 days
- DHS - 1 and 1/2 days at DHS, exactly like we did this time around.

- Leave Disney and go home.

It's begun.... I've already started shopping for the trip! :rotfl:

Target has a super cute Mickey/Minnie/French theme line in the little girls section, I got my little girls 3 matching outfits.

It's going to be harder shopping for my oldest, who will be 8 then.... Not much character stuff in her size outside of the Disney Store ...

It's kind of begun here as well. They've released the 2014 prices for UK now, but I still have to wait until they release the offers with free dining.

A little less than 20 months now.

June can't come fast enough, I need to give Disney some money! :rotfl:

lol, I need to save so I can give Disney some money :upsidedow We've done good though, and managed to get our savings ticker up to 7,7% I might have to take some out of the Disney savings though. We've gone from getting weekly pay to monthly pay, which means my next pay check isn't until april 25th. And we need some money to book train and hotel for a London weekend in may. I hope I'll be fine with just my DFI money until then though, as I'd hate to take money from our savings.

I'm not sure when we'll book our WDW stay... We already have our cruise deposit in - we upgraded to concierge 2 weeks ago :) I'm still not sure what route to go.... Torn between renting DVC points and going back to AoA, which we loved. We will definitely do the regular Disney Dining Plan, we save a lot of $ on the kids character meals that way. I'm still randomly picking up clothes for the girls, always looking for a good deal at the Disney Store!

I'm so excited, we've booked our Disneymoon now :hyper: Which actually is the first official thing we've done for our wedding :P We've booked a package staying at POFQ nov 13th - dec 4th with free dining and 21 day ultimate tickets. We also got a $200 gift card in the package :cheer2:

Hello everyone, my family and I are coming to WDW November 16 - 22, 2014 and will be staying at POR. We had originally wanted to go in March 2014, but plans changed. SO, now I am looking forward to seeing Christmas decorations at Disney and being able to go to MVMCP. We have only been to Disney once (March '12) and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Any magical suggestions for November that may be helpful in my planning? :idea: Thanks in advance for any ideas. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter