***Official November 2016 Thread***

Last day of work today! :cool1:

Tomorrow is all about packing and cleaning the house. Then we leave bright and early on Saturday a.m. First, doing 3 nights at Universal, but that's followed by 10 days at Disney!!

We'll be at the MVMCP on the 15th too :santa:

First trip back to Orlando since 2004 and I can't believe it's finally here!!
We will be 14 with the same green shirts and-maybe- 11 matching gray Disney World 2016 hoodies and 5 kids with the 2016 hoodies but in bright blue- just praying we won't have on our clear ponchos! Say hi if you see us!

We will be 14 with the same green shirts and-maybe- 11 matching gray Disney World 2016 hoodies and 5 kids with the 2016 hoodies but in bright blue- just praying we won't have on our clear ponchos! Say hi if you see us!
Oh brother! That would be 9 in the gray hoodies and 5 in the blue! Does anyone know where Divine is located now??

BOG Dinner was one of my DH's 2 requests for our trip. He loves the steak!:)

Oh, that's good to know! Maybe it will be steak for Thanksgiving this year! :goodvibes

BOG dinner is one of our favorite TS! We'll be eating dinner there for the 7th time on the 22nd :) Hope you enjoy it as much as much as we do!

Thank you! We are so excited to finally try it! We have done breakfast and lunch and enjoyed them both. Now I'm looking forward to trying out dinner! :thumbsup2

DAY 1.....WE LEAVE in 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!
200.gif

200.gif

Special thanks to all my DIS buddies...thanks for helping get us through the year!!!

200.gif

Keep an eye our for me and say HI!!!!!

Good luck and best wishes for a magical , pixie dust filled visit to all!!!!!!..
Xipo

Look for my trip report later!

200.gif

200.gif

Special thanks to all my DIS buddies...thanks for helping get us through the year!!!

200.gif

Good luck and best wishes for a magical , pixie dust filled visit to all!!!!!!..
Xipo

Have a safe and magical trip!!

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Xipo

Happy travels! Also wishing you a safe and magical trip! I will look forward to your trip report!

Yay!!! Congratulations!! I will be there a few hours later for dinner! I'm so excited to try dinner there for the first time!

That's wonderful you will love dinner at BOG :goodvibes
We had dinner for the first time this past March and loved it so much we have dinner scheduled again for our arrival day.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Xipo

Looking forward to your trip report :goodvibes

travel safe and enjoy your trip
200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Xipo

I can't believe how close I am getting now to my trip! I really have enjoyed following this thread and hearing about your plans, so I thought I'd join in! We had to have our family Thanksgiving early this year for logistical reasons, which meant DH and I were "off the hook" for family obligations for the big day. I have always dreamt of waking up in WDW on my birthday, but knew that would never happen as my birthday is always around Thanksgiving.

Well 2 weeks from yesterday, I will be waking up on November 24th, at the Polynesian, on Thanksgiving morning, which also happens to be my birthday this year!!!!!

I have ADRs for Liberty Tree Tavern, BoG breakfast, BOMA (for Thanksgiving meal!), SANAA, and BOMA (for breakfast). We will be doing 2 nights at Poly, and then one night in Tampa to do BG, and then 2 nights at AKL.

I have never been to WDW during a holiday, so I am just prepared for crowds, but feel good that I have great FPs and ADRs.

@ariane37 I read your TR from last year, and I hope my bathtub is clean at least! I don't think I have ever gotten so worked up reading a TR before!! Hope you have a better experience this year!

Have a great weekend and safe travels my Disney fam!

Mickey Mouse - here we come!!!
:drive::jumping1:

Have a wonderful trip! Wishing you safe travels and lots of Disney Magic and pixie dust!! :tinker:

I can't believe how close I am getting now to my trip! I really have enjoyed following this thread and hearing about your plans, so I thought I'd join in! We had to have our family Thanksgiving early this year for logistical reasons, which meant DH and I were "off the hook" for family obligations for the big day. I have always dreamt of waking up in WDW on my birthday, but knew that would never happen as my birthday is always around Thanksgiving.

Well 2 weeks from yesterday, I will be waking up on November 24th, at the Polynesian, on Thanksgiving morning, which also happens to be my birthday this year!!!!!

I have ADRs for Liberty Tree Tavern, BoG breakfast, BOMA (for Thanksgiving meal!), SANAA, and BOMA (for breakfast). We will be doing 2 nights at Poly, and then one night in Tampa to do BG, and then 2 nights at AKL.

I have never been to WDW during a holiday, so I am just prepared for crowds, but feel good that I have great FPs and ADRs.

@ariane37 I read your TR from last year, and I hope my bathtub is clean at least! I don't think I have ever gotten so worked up reading a TR before!! Hope you have a better experience this year!

Have a great weekend and safe travels my Disney fam!

Your plans sound great! How exciting to be there for your birthday and Thanksgiving too! I hope you have a magical birthday and that all your birthday wishes come true! pixiedust:

Homestretch, this last minute packing is driving me crazy, LOL! I keep changing my mind on how many hoodies/jackets and pants to bring for the kiddos in case it's cooler in the evening. I have to do laundry in the middle of our stay so at least I can wash things if I don't bring enough.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter